App description: A LEGENDARY ADVENTURE BASED ON THE DREAMWORKS ANIMATION FEATURE FILM, RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!

* This game does not support iPhone 6 / 6+

Collect and restore belief to children around the world as you dash through the evening sky. Be sure to grab some elves and coins along the way, but watch out for evil Nightmare creatures who will try to stop you!

FEATURES:
* Collect & Deliver presents with the Guardians' magical sleigh
* Watch out for Nightmare enemies
* Use awesome power-ups: Jack Frosts enemy freeze, Tooth Fairys coin catch, Bunnymunds boomerang & more!
* Gather coins to upgrade your powers & abilities
* Collect elves to unlock powerful boosts in the shop
* Advance to special coin filled bonus rounds!
* Dash to locations around the globe
* iCloud Support
* iPhone 5 & iOS 6 Support

PikPok's comments:

11-08-2012, 03:43 PM
mh looks intresting.. and it's from pikpok. Would like to see a gameplay video

Game Center: sink_or_swim

11-08-2012, 03:44 PM
I`m on it :-) Feedback following pretty soon...
11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`m on it :-) Feedback following pretty soon...
Thanks Sanuku

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Looks good, but im just turned off by the fact that this has more of a seasonal theme than an everyday theme. It would just suck enjoying the game and ended up still playing with Santa and his helpers in April.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I'll probably buy this because Pik Pok is one of the few devs/publishers (sometimes they are the first, sometimes the second) who have had a long-term presence in the app store an have never screwed me over. Ya gotta reward the guys who do the right thing.

...and MAMC is the greatest thing in the world after...stuff adults do with each other. And beer.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
11-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Game Impressions

Really solid work so far. I kinda don`t see so far a reason why someone shouldn`t get it. Well done PikPok.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-09-2012 at 03:00 AM.
11-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Can you tell me if its a battery killer? Someone posted on the app store reviews that it was.
11-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I'll probably buy this because Pik Pok is one of the few devs/publishers (sometimes they are the first, sometimes the second) who have had a long-term presence in the app store an have never screwed me over. Ya gotta reward the guys who do the right thing.
We appreciate the support. We do our best to make our games and support them where we can, and like to think we offer good value for money.
11-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamergirl2785 View Post
Can you tell me if its a battery killer? Someone posted on the app store reviews that it was.
Not really. Probably the same People that expect to play Infinity Blade II for a few Hours and then still have like 99% of Power left.