Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
Okay, I finally have an eclipse baking in the oven after 7 failed tries (blazing+earth). Now I plan to turn the next one into a display egg, but first I want to make sure if it's possible to get another eclipse by breeding it with some other dragon. Does anyone know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Someone confirm, but I believe you can if you breed with an Equinox. To be safe, you might want to breed a spare Eclipse and just toss it in the Hibernation Cave. You have plenty of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornefeather View Post
Yes this is correct. You can breed the Eclipse with Equinox or Solstice and have a 50/50 chance of getting either.

I still don't even have one yet! Argh!
You can do this as Thornefeather said BUT I think you have to do it before Nov 19 when the Eclipse dragon expires. Someone correct me if I am wrong. After the 19th you have to breed an Eclipse with an Eclipse to get an Eclipse
Old 11-11-2012, 09:46 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
Why don't you keep the next one too, then breed them to get your display egg? Thats my strategy whenever possible now!
Lol, been mine for ages too......this way you can breed a display egg any old time (when you feel like it huh)
As jtfields suggested, I hibernate my second one (unless I decide to display them both)

FINALLY got my kairos.....completely over dragon races and rigged spin wheel.
On at least 3 occasssions the wheel stopped on the fragment I (desperately) needed, then moved forward 3 spaces GRR.....never have I come this close to
turfing my iPad out the window.....not to mention the unmentionable colourfull language muttered under my breath......
Even ended up using many of my rainy day gems (got desperate).

DV app is driving me nuts on my old iPad, can't visit or gift without it crashing, have to do this on my iPhone until new wifi/cellular iPad 4 arrives (hurry up Apple) but I'm finding it's not resetting the dragonsai tree properly which is playing havoc with my IOU gem list....I may have stumbled upon a fix last night though (have to reboot my iPhone just before I try and gift) which seems to free up anyones nsme I had gifted 24+ hours previously)

Phew, after playing for so long on my iPad, everything is so small on an iPhone!
Showing my old(er) age here now hehe.

Got my first eclipse dragon cooking now.....congrats on getting yours Crusty!
Good luck to everyone trying for theirs

Last edited by girlpower; 11-11-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 09:51 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
You can do this as Thornefeather said BUT I think you have to do it before Nov 19 when the Eclipse dragon expires. Someone correct me if I am wrong. After the 19th you have to breed an Eclipse with an Eclipse to get an Eclipse
No, I believe after the 19th you can breed an Eclipse with an Equinox and you have a 50/50 chance of getting either. At that point they will both be expired dragons.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:15 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
I'm finding it's not resetting the dragonsai tree properly which is playing havoc with my IOU gem list....I may have stumbled upon a fix last night though (have to reboot my iPhone just before I try and gift) which seems to free up anyones nsme I had gifted 24+ hours previously)
GP, I have had trouble with my dragonsai tree since almost the day I got it. Sometimes it is just an hour off but other times it is several (6/7) hours off. All I have to do is force close the game and everything is fine. Of course the problem is I have to remember when it is due to reset.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
GP, I have had trouble with my dragonsai tree since almost the day I got it. Sometimes it is just an hour off but other times it is several (6/7) hours off. All I have to do is force close the game and everything is fine. Of course the problem is I have to remember when it is due to reset.
hi ya dean
Thanks for that tip, now I have one that hopefully will help you too.
I try and line up my colosseum comp. and dragonsai tree gifting at the same time....this way they are both due for completion at the same time and at least you can check how long is for both via the colosseum timer
Old 11-12-2012, 01:26 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 3.x

[QUOTE=girlpower;2528626]

DV app is driving me nuts on my old iPad, can't visit or gift without it crashing, have to do this on my iPhone until new wifi/cellular iPad 4 arrives (hurry up Apple) but I'm finding it's not resetting the dragonsai tree properly which is playing havoc with my IOU gem list....I may have stumbled upon a fix last night though (have to reboot my iPhone just before I try and gift) which seems to free up anyones nsme I had gifted 24+ hours

That's just what I had to do for a while GP, it is a pain but at least it got me back into giving and receiving gems! Hope your new iPad comes soon it will be sooooo nice after all this.
Congrats on the kairos too. I think it is bigger than it needs to be, you can't see it often while busy collecting cash! Do you think BF will do one for every island?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
hi ya dean
I try and line up my colosseum comp. and dragonsai tree gifting at the same time....this way they are both due for completion at the same time and at least you can check how long is for both via the colosseum timer
Thanks GP. I am going to try this
Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
hi ya dean
Hey GP thanks for this 'syncing' tip -tree and colosseum. I really wish BFS would change the gift receiving feature so we can keep track of more than 4 gem gifts. Seriously, this fix is WAY overdue. Make it like Gismonauts, what's so tough about that? Sorry, rant over.

No Eclipse yet, boohoo.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:17 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

[QUOTE=Crusty;2528788]
Quote:

DV app is driving me nuts on my old iPad, can't visit or gift without it crashing, have to do this on my iPhone until new wifi/cellular iPad 4 arrives (hurry up Apple) but I'm finding it's not resetting the dragonsai tree properly which is playing havoc with my IOU gem list....I may have stumbled upon a fix last night though (have to reboot my iPhone just before I try and gift) which seems to free up anyones nsme I had gifted 24+ hours

That's just what I had to do for a while GP, it is a pain but at least it got me back into giving and receiving gems! Hope your new iPad comes soon it will be sooooo nice after all this.
Congrats on the kairos too. I think it is bigger than it needs to be, you can't see it often while busy collecting cash! Do you think BF will do one for every island?
I do recall that you had major issue with gem gifting now....what was the fix though? For me, it was upgrading my iPad (this one didn't uograde to iOS 6 software) guess it would slow this old iPad down too much...I will appreciate the new one that much more....not too much longer to wait hopefully.

Don't know what BS has in store for us next....just hope it doesn't involove dragon races
Old 11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

1 topaz and 1 eclipse woot!
Now 1 more of each plz so I can try for hold Olympus #2