Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3801  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 AM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Cannot wait for Halo 4. Reviews just don't get better than this for a shooter. The embargo just lifted a few minutes ago.
Reply With Quote
  #3802  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:15 AM
TakenXXDeadly TakenXXDeadly is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,307
Default

Btw, week after halo is cod black ops 2. Can't wait for both, especially forge on halo (you can edit gravity in certain spots and mirror objects!), and zombies on Cod (8 player, nuketown zombies).
Reply With Quote
  #3803  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:49 AM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

It's that time of the year again.

Edit: Every review site has called Halo 4 the best in the series so far. 343 really lived up.

Last edited by backtothis; 11-01-2012 at 03:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3804  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:28 AM
crunc crunc is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,092
Default

I'm looking forward to Halo 4, but a bit worried about the new Call of Duty take on MP. I'm not a person that can play games for 5 hours a day. Players who can play that long are going to be at an advantage, and I'm already not that great. I really don't need additional, artificial disadvantages. Hopefully it's not as bad as CoD, though, and I hear there's a classic mode that doesn't use that unlocking perks/weapons and such approach. So I can always stick to that. An the campaign - I'm looking forward to that.
Reply With Quote
  #3805  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 PM
MidianGTX MidianGTX is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,765
Default

Serious FPS gaming is gonna be all about Far Cry 3
Reply With Quote
  #3806  
Old 11-09-2012, 05:14 AM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

In terms of multiplayer in console shooters, Halo 4 blows away everything. There's just no comparison. None.

Can't wait to run through the campaign with a friend this weekend. Holy shit.

Having a Halo night with friends from all across the country and some from my school tomorrow night. We're planning on getting a party of 8 playing throughout..the entire night. Should be sick.
Reply With Quote
  #3807  
Old 11-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Fireball926 Fireball926 is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
In terms of multiplayer in console shooters, Halo 4 blows away everything. There's just no comparison. None.

Can't wait to run through the campaign with a friend this weekend. Holy shit.

Having a Halo night with friends from all across the country and some from my school tomorrow night. We're planning on getting a party of 8 playing throughout..the entire night. Should be sick.
Sounds awesome! I do the same occasionally with a bunch of friends and we hop into demolition matches on cod! Have Fun! And the campaign was awesome, a little on the short side though(only took me 6 and 1/2 hours to complete.
Reply With Quote
  #3808  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Sounds awesome! I do the same occasionally with a bunch of friends and we hop into demolition matches on cod! Have Fun! And the campaign was awesome, a little on the short side though(only took me 6 and 1/2 hours to complete.
Awesome, haha. Starting it now. 100 in. screen. Shit's about to go down.

Edit: My friend and his roommate went to buy a XBOX 360 just for Halo 4 when I left. Round 2 tonight then. We made it to 10 hours last night..

Last edited by backtothis; 11-10-2012 at 09:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3809  
Old 11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Made it to 24 hours on Halo 4 in the past 3 days. Not playing any more until my tests are over on Thursday, lol. Black Ops II is out tomorrow. Not that hyped about it. Someone should gift it to me by Christmas either way. Bunch of Black Friday catalogs are already out. Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, a Turtle Beach headset, and Dead Island GOTYE are already on my BF shopping list. More to come, I'm sure.
Reply With Quote
  #3810  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Fireball926 Fireball926 is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Made it to 24 hours on Halo 4 in the past 3 days. Not playing any more until my tests are over on Thursday, lol. Black Ops II is out tomorrow. Not that hyped about it. Someone should gift it to me by Christmas either way. Bunch of Black Friday catalogs are already out. Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, a Turtle Beach headset, and Dead Island GOTYE are already on my BF shopping list. More to come, I'm sure.
I highly recommend getting a turtle beach! One of the best purchases for my 360! It can get a little stale after a year or 2 and the novelty will wear off.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent