• Publisher: Mobigame
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.4 MB
  • Version: 1.6.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (6)
App description: The zombies are revolting ! In Zombie Tsunami, take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors. Its a Zombie Tsunami out there, and everyone is invited!


REVIEWS
5/5 TouchGen.net - "If youre looking for a fantastic game, look no further!"
4.5/5 TouchArcade - "Zombie Tsunami is a game you really need to own"
5/5 AppSmile - "Featuring Pixar-like graphics, simple controls, and plenty of content"
4.5/5 148Apps - "Its fun madness, emphasis on fun."
5/5 iReviewT.com - "Revolutionary endless runner formula!"
5/5 AppSpy.com - "Zombie Tsunami carves its own path with a great claymation style and roaming hordes of the walking, and jumping dead"


FEATURES
- Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
- Frantic flesh-eating fun for all the family!
- Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesnt have to be the zombie you started with).
- Collect 8 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
- 300+ different missions to devour.
- 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
- Optimized for all models of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Featuring Retina Blast Processing


DESCRIPTION
Beginning with a single zombie running through the streets, chase down the living and add them to your chaotic procession of dashing undead. The more people you bite and add to your ranks, the longer the Zombie Tsunami can charge across the planet, eating everything in its way.

But brains arent the only thing you can eat as the Zombie Tsunami gets into full swing. Devour the bonuses and power-ups to activate the Giant Zombie with multiple lasers shooting out of its many eyeballs, sneak around the cities as a netherworld Ninja, or clone members of your zombie hoard with the UFO.

Zombie Tsunami is a fun-packed thrill-ride of destruction, excitement and tasty brains! Who can gather the biggest collection of charging zombies? Can you survive the gaping chasms, powerful bombs and streets filled with tanks with at least one flesh-eater still on its feet? Join the Zombie Tsunami and find out!


Try our other games: EDGE, Cross Fingers, Perfect Cell, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/Mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net

Sanuku's comments:




11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightfly42 View Post
Just picked this up on the free offer, my son and I are really enjoying it.

Nitpick: those aren't quarterbacks. Running backs would probably be more accurate, or perhaps linebackers.

Criticism: the mission "Skip this mission with the 'Skip Mission' item from the market" is a bit askew. I was assigned it early in the game, with about $4,000 as the purchase price. By the time I had raised that much, the cost had jumped to $8,000, and now that it is the only mission I have left at Level 16, it is all the way up to $16,000! Shouldn't the cost be targeted to the difficulty of the mission, not the current level?

Question: once I finish Level 16, what happens?
You get some sort of trophy (forgot what it was, but it's on one of the achievements page i think) and the missions rotate from the beginning

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
we are proud of this feature in EDGE and EDGE Extended, but I think it's time for us to have a closer look at iCloud.
Any news about iCloud integration?

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa

11-11-2012, 04:49 PM
What does the mission "Use the 5 starting booster in one game" mean? I've looked at all the objects available for sale in the market and none of them seem to apply to this mission. I don't want to skip it, but will if I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Thanks.
11-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDF View Post
What does the mission "Use the 5 starting booster in one game" mean? I've looked at all the objects available for sale in the market and none of them seem to apply to this mission. I don't want to skip it, but will if I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Thanks.
The boosters are: Coin car, Coin bomb, Zombie x2, Civilian Pack, and Bonus+ 10s
11-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
The boosters are: Coin car, Coin bomb, Zombie x2, Civilian Pack, and Bonus+ 10s
Ah, so the mission is use all 5 starting boosters in one game! I wouldn't have gotten that from the original wording. Next update add a plural s to 'booster' in the mission description and I think that will help a lot of people.

Thanks.
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDF View Post
Ah, so the mission is use all 5 starting boosters in one game! I wouldn't have gotten that from the original wording. Next update add a plural s to 'booster' in the mission description and I think that will help a lot of people.

Thanks.
thanks, we added the full list of boosters to make it clear. the update is in review, we also added GC achievements and we fixed some bugs. It should be available for Thanksgiving hopefully.
11-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
the update is in review, we also added GC achievements and we fixed some bugs.
Excellent
11-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Updates? I LOVE updates!

---

Question - I purchased the Coin Doubler, since I've obtained a lot of enjoyment out of the game. I then went to my second device, which is on the same AppleID but a different GameCenter ID, and loaded it there. I was then charged twice for the Coin Doubler, based on the receipt I just got from Apple. I thought that durable purchases such as the Coin Doubler were tied to the AppleID, and would work on all of my devices. Was I wrong?
11-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightfly42 View Post
Updates? I LOVE updates!

---

Question - I purchased the Coin Doubler, since I've obtained a lot of enjoyment out of the game. I then went to my second device, which is on the same AppleID but a different GameCenter ID, and loaded it there. I was then charged twice for the Coin Doubler, based on the receipt I just got from Apple. I thought that durable purchases such as the Coin Doubler were tied to the AppleID, and would work on all of my devices. Was I wrong?
Hi!

The coin doubler is a consumable, it works only for one device. It may change if we decide to support iCloud in the future.
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
Hi!

The coin doubler is a consumable, it works only for one device. It may change if we decide to support iCloud in the future.
OK, good to know.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.