Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Would anyone be able to send me four frogs from the Fall Sweaters set?

Beige Ceres Gyrus (x2)
Cocos Albeo Floresco (x2)

I can manage the other half. I'll be happy to send something back for your dexing or cashing pleasure. Thanks!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post

Beige Ceres Gyrus (x2)

I can manage the other half. I'll be happy to send something back for your dexing or cashing pleasure. Thanks!

I have one of each left available. I can make the other 2 if nobody still have them. Let me know.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Sale!!!

Well, I'm feeling some mixed emotions right now.

NimbleBit just cut their IAPs in half for the weekend. So, if you haven't already, buy the Babyproof Kit and the Express Mailbox for $1.99 each (which is actually 60% off).

Who knew that I could have waited part of a week and saved $6.00! Oh, well. I'm sure I will get $9.98 of use out of this game.

Last edited by Jerutix; 11-09-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Old 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
I know it is not the most difficult set to breed, but I still have whole or starter sets available for the asking.

On another note, it is game time. I recently received my 47th new breed. A complete glass set (16) to the person who can guess what was my last new frog. It is still in one of my Habs. One guess per person per day until the winner is announced.
Dom, I would not mind getting a starter set if you still have them available. NP is you don't, I can always clone them. Just don't want all your hard work to go to waste. TYIA
Old 11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
iPhone 4

GC gift testing results for today:

No big surprises today. Started with 3 open slots and was give 3 different frogs and accepted them all and after the third one got the "MB full" pop-up.
No other frog was offered until I landed on a gift in the pond.

With the MB full I was only given the opportunity to accept a frog when I
1) Came back into the game or
2) landed on a gift in the pond
It was always the SAME frog until I either accepted it or sold it.

The Good news: If you need a certain frog (set/request) and you don't have room in your MB for it, it will come right back. You don't have to wait for it to cycle back around.

The Bad news: If you need a certain frog (set/request) and there are others in front of it you have to accept/sell the others to get to the one you need.

I would like to thank Nirtew, Andi (all the black chromas are very pretty), Domenic, Quossum, croquete, lisianne and Madmaze for supplying the frogs for this test
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
On another note, it is game time. I recently received my 47th new breed. A complete glass set (16) to the person who can guess what was my last new frog. It is still in one of my Habs. One guess per person per day until the winner is announced.
Not in it to win anything, just to guess. I figure it's the Infinitas because that might take an infinity to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
I finished dexing a breed left over from June.
Since then I've been carefully logging all the gifts I get. And I've been super careful in my tapping: I take a deep breath before any tap.
Having said that it looks like 5 frogs disappeared from my cloud yesterday. with a full MB I was getting one particular gift offer repeatedly. That's usual. Then I got the offer of that frog followed immediately by 4 more offers. I am 90% sure that I accepted all offers. Since then all 5 offers have disappeared. In that time I have gotten 4 new frog gift offers one by one, accepted them all, and have them eventually get into my MB. I guess it's possible that A) I made a mistake in answering those 5 offers or B) they're still in my cloud. But I doubt it. I now have 3 slots open in my MB and am getting no offers.
It's not the 5 frogs that bothers me; it's the uncertainty I feel about GC. there have been other inexplicable (to me) GC events so that I feel I don't yet understand the way GC operates and am constantly nervous that it will spring some surprise on me.
OK, I've vented and I suppose that GC and I will settle down to a long and happy relationship...I hope.
Again, you sound oh so much like me in an earlier post. My problem had to do with 4-5 frogs I didn't yet have which weregifted to me while I left my screen & visited someone else's hab. Went to have breakfast. Accepted frogs when I returned but more than I thought my MB could hold tho' it kept accepting them. Realized I was still in someone else's hab. Back in mine,those frogs *never* showed up again.

GC's mail thing is so unpredictable for a variety of reasons that I usually only leave one space open at a time & that's NO WAY to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Think I will do some testing on GC gifting and see what happens. Will leave my MB full and see what the offers are and how often they come back and then slowly open a slot. I normally hop in the pond off-line but I will try and stay on-line today.
Since you're testing, would you mind checking out the "being in someone's else's hab" & receiving a gift thing?

Quote:
NimbleBit just cut their IAPs in half for the weekend. So, if you haven't already, buy the Babyproof Kit and the Express Mailbox for $1.99 each (which is actually 60% off).

Who knew that I could have waited part of a week and saved $6.00! Oh, well. I'm sure I will get $9.98 of use out of this game.
Great deal for the kits. No too bad for the bulk stamps/potions either since once, when there was a glitch, NB lowered the price as well but by $10 not 50%. Someone, correct me if I'm misremembering.

The only consumables I bought were in TT & PP to repay NB for the pleasure of their games since I consider the concept insidious. That said, 50% off to help relieve the congestion in my MB is something I hate to say I'm vaguely considering. But then I think that all these frogs were designed to be a big money-maker for NB & then such a purchase alternates between probably not & definitely not.

p.s.: A mailbox-full of thanks to awboj for the Scutulata, short for the Flecto, danj for the Levar, Dom for the two glass Flectos, Laura for the Pluma, dean for the Visicis, DeanK for the Americano, & Nirtew for the Fortuna.

p.p.s.: Still seeking infinitely toxic broken musical frogs.

p.p.p.s: Does anyone know the link to the page where Giroth (I think) posted all the new frogs & their values in this forum. Looked online but found nothing good which separated the newest frogs from the rest.

p.p.p.p.s.: Forgot to quote Maholah but it is good that these newer frogs don't take any longer to receive or breed. OTOH, longer wait times after the purchase of the Babyproofing & Express MB would have somewhat nullified the value of my initial purchase. I've seen devs do that type of thing (i.e. Textfree) & I never used their app again or anything by them.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:

Beige Ceres Gyrus (x2)

Ill give you the other 2
Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM

Default Request

I am looking for any Botulus from from the new breeds! Thanks ever so much. my game center id is gyre_falcon.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:26 PM

Lisianne - the list is on page 2450 of this thread

Tried quoting but took ages to delete all the rest of your post!!

Or hopefully this works.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...ostcount=24492

Last edited by Locama0; 11-09-2012 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Add link
Old 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 1.x

coclearis? even if it is not, can you send me one a frog request?
I sent you a pyramis today for your dex to pay it forward. Thx!