★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,306
They did this right. My wife thought I was joking when I mentioned this was coming - showed her the game yesterday. Really enjoying it.
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTheGhost View Post
The lightsaber turns green and gets longer. It's helpful, but I don't know if I'd call it a game changer. I think the IAP is really for the 40 extra levels, which are pretty challenging. Sort of like the IAP in AB Space - the extra levels are more difficult to get 3 stars.

Speaking of difficult, has anyone figured out how to get those golden droids? I've noticed about 3, and I couldn't get any of them.
Level 13 on Tatooine, use the force to deflect the blaster fire into the box on the cliff - think like a Jedi.

Last edited by Cilo; 11-09-2012 at 11:16 AM.

11-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Could be worse Jar Jar Binks might turn up in a future update
Oh god please no.
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
Level 13 on Tatooine, use the force to deflect the blaster fire into the box on the cliff - think like a Jedi.
Haha, nice. Took me like a dozen tries.
11-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Just finished the game (Path of the Jedi included). Rovio did a phenomenal job with this. Can't wait for the Hoth update where we get to use Princess Leia and her pulling ability.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
11-09-2012, 02:03 PM
This is the first Angry Birds I've really enjoyed. I think Rovio needs to take the Lego route and just keep adapting fun movies/shows with large casts of characters into Angry Birds games.

* Angry Birds Lord of the Rings
* Angry Birds Batman
* Angry Birds Harry Potter
* Angry Birds Dragonball Z

And on and on and on...

Current Favs: Summoner Wars, Carcassonne, Ascension, Ticket to Ride, Neuroshima Hex, W.E.L.D.E.R.

GameCenter: MustardCowboy
11-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardCowboy View Post
This is the first Angry Birds I've really enjoyed. I think Rovio needs to take the Lego route and just keep adapting fun movies/shows with large casts of characters into Angry Birds games.

* Angry Birds Lord of the Rings
* Angry Birds Batman
* Angry Birds Harry Potter
* Angry Birds Dragonball Z

And on and on and on...
I've bought all of Rovio's iOS games so far, but the day I see the bird version of Ron Weasley is the day I stop.

Last edited by Red1; 11-09-2012 at 04:57 PM.
11-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
I buy all the angry birds, then never play them, sigh. Now what to do...
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 861
I love all the ab games exept Rio. Hate that one, dont know why. Maybe because there are no pigs involved I guess

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
I love all the ab games exept Rio. Hate that one, dont know why. Maybe because there are no pigs involved I guess
I don't really like rio either but I paid for it so I'm not going to delete it.