★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Awesome. I love how the dev has been keeping this update for new devices.
rRootage is a must-have for any shmup / bullet hell fan.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Awesome. I love how the dev has been keeping this update for new devices.
rRootage is a must-have for any shmup / bullet hell fan.
Damn right. I'm picky as crap when it comes to bullet hell games, if it's not Touhou Project I'm generally not interested, but I've been loving the iOS port of rRootage ever since I got my 2nd Gen Touch all those years ago

Looks fantastic on iPad 3 (and above) by the way.

11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Looks really pretty in ipad retina! Love this game on my new ipad! Thanks so much!
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Adding my voice to the chorus of kudos. Well done.
02-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Had some time to add support for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus resolutions (HD version only). Version 1.4.0 is available on the App Store.

Let me know if you have any issues.
02-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weakfl View Post
Had some time to add support for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus resolutions (HD version only). Version 1.4.0 is available on the App Store.

Let me know if you have any issues.
Nice! Any self-respecting fan of shmups and/or minimalist graphical design should get this pronto (if they haven't already). Still one of my all-time favorites.
02-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Woo!! Yeah, I wasn't expecting an update for anything I have installed, then saw this. It's a nice surprise! I don't have a 6, but it's nice to know that if I do get one that I'll be able to play this. =oD
02-19-2015, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Nice! Any self-respecting fan of shmups and/or minimalist graphical design should get this pronto (if they haven't already). Still one of my all-time favorites.
Thanks Guise, I really appreciate your support over all the years. I remember you posting in this thread when I was testing early builds on a 1st gen iPod Touch
02-20-2015, 06:13 PM
@weakfl

I almost forgot about the game. (Shame on me) But reading the thread made me download the hd version for my new iPad mini. Looks great! Totally worth the 0.99 cents.

Thanks for bringing the Kenta Cho experience to iOS and supporting this game after all these years
02-21-2015, 10:13 AM
This game is so much fun. Now if someone would port Noiz2sa Id be in heaven. If you love shoot'em ups you must buy this!