Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-09-2012, 04:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Another video from him, this shot time in landscape mode (finally!)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Looks a bit better than Burning Skies overall. Will probably get some 4-5 reviews, max. LOL
Old 11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
iPhone 4S

Don't worry guys. if YOU GUYS WANT, I will go and post the tons of gameplay and answer all your questions
Old 11-09-2012, 05:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Don't worry guys. if YOU GUYS WANT, I will go and post the tons of gameplay and answer all your questions
You really don't realize how bad the game seems to be judging by those videos, don't you?
Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
You really don't realize how bad the game seems to be judging by those videos, don't you?
I don't think it looks terrible. Hard to tell really without actually seeing it. Not getting my hopes up though. Might be good, might be bad. We dunno yet.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:05 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
it does look really bad from the video. slow pace gameplay, graphics look similar to RBS(which is bad), NOT a full campaign mission but similar to unit 13. when there is an explosion from grenade the camera is not shaking(which makes it less COD experience).
well im sure this will end up like NOVA3 vs RBS again. MC4 will beat this game easily in multiplayer, graphics, PRICE, full campaign, perhaps voice chat, and many more.
God i really hate this coz i really love my vita, but since uncharted, only ACL can really fulfil my needs in graphics and gameplay.
No zombies No kill cam made by Nihilistic I'd like it to be good but I'm 95% convinced it's going to be garbage badged with the COD name only. I'm sure sooner or later a decent FPS will come out for Vita but I really don't think it's this one.

It's really a shame zipper is no more they were on the right track with Unit 13 even though it's third person.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:25 AM
iPhone 4S

Lol.. Well I found the problem here.... You guys never played the game and already saying game is terrible. If you compare with consoles, it's obviously true that its not good. But for a handheld? I think it looks better than anything out there. Now people say its gonna be beat up by mc4, iOS games have a huge problem. You most likely to need latest apple device to run the game in good condition. Which is.. Like worth a lot money. I bought 4S last year nov, and it's already getting outdated. Mc4 probably won't run good on my device. So unless you have like iPhone 5, iPad 4 or iPad 3, you are out of luck with mc4
Old 11-10-2012, 04:28 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Lol.. Well I found the problem here.... You guys never played the game and already saying game is terrible. If you compare with consoles, it's obviously true that its not good. But for a handheld? I think it looks better than anything out there. Now people say its gonna be beat up by mc4, iOS games have a huge problem. You most likely to need latest apple device to run the game in good condition. Which is.. Like worth a lot money. I bought 4S last year nov, and it's already getting outdated. Mc4 probably won't run good on my device. So unless you have like iPhone 5, iPad 4 or iPad 3, you are out of luck with mc4
I'd say the problem is we have played Nihilistic's last excuse for a FPS on Vita and this looks basically the same. Once bitten twice shy.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

It looks like a 90's tech demo to me (apart from the higher resolution), but it's OK, almost laughed my head off when I saw that enemy "A.I.". It was fun
Old 11-10-2012, 04:36 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
It looks like a 90's tech demo to me (apart from the higher resolution), but it's OK, almost laughed my head off when I saw that enemy "A.I.". It was fun
Show me 90s tech demo for fps game?