Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-09-2012, 02:24 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Can we please stop about "oohh this game is too short" and "pff, only xx hours of gameplay" and " too expensive for only x hours of gameplay" !!!!

Bunch of whiners over here!

If you don't like it, don't buy it & move on!!
I like it a lot and it's good value for money i say.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superatomic View Post
No he is right. 2-3 hours is extremely short for a action rpg. See Sparta 2.
But you are drawing a false comparison saying 2-3 better then 10 with a boring or bad one.. That's not really a fair statement since if it was bad or boring u wouldn't spend 10 hours on it in the first place anyway.
meh..there are many times where I have forced myself to finish a game just to see the ending... because I have already invested so many hours into it(I hate leaving things hanging/unfinished). There are some really padded games like Horn which would have been much better if it was condensed into a 2 hours game instead of dragging it out to increase the longevity of the game at the expense of the quality of the pacing.

Last edited by violentv; 11-09-2012 at 07:24 AM..
Old 11-09-2012, 06:58 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Just finished the main campaign. I knew from what others said that the game was short but i didn't know it was THAT short, the game was over before i knew it. And the ending was very very very abrupt. Kill the last boss, then "Thank you for playing. You can still play arena mode"-ish. And so i played arena mode then it bugged out on me. Said to activate the monolith thingy, then a new wave starts. Then no enemies pop out, back to activating the monolith which no longer activates, so yep. Main menu, home button, etc

Edit: no side quests (well i didn't see or find any) except for the arena mode which has a game/progression breaking bug

Last edited by Edmilan; 11-09-2012 at 07:10 AM..
Old 11-09-2012, 07:00 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superatomic View Post
[...] if it was bad or boring u wouldn't spend 10 hours on it in the first place anyway.

That's the point.

And it doesn't matter if this statement might be fair or unfair - it is a personal opinion.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-09-2012 at 07:16 AM..
Old 11-09-2012, 07:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Can we please stop about "oohh this game is too short" and "pff, only xx hours of gameplay" and " too expensive for only x hours of gameplay" !!!!

Bunch of whiners over here!

If you don't like it, don't buy it & move on!!
I like it a lot and it's good value for money i say.
Totally agree mate well said.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:02 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks for your discussion and support everyone! We are definitely listening to everyone playing the game and working on additional content for you to play. As for the bugs that have been reported, we are hoping to submit a fix for most of them today and appreciate your help and patience.

I'd like to make a special point about the crashes in iPod Touch 4 and the reason it is "listed" in the supported devices: We truly do not have the ability to restrict this device from the supported list. We have called it out in the App Description as unsupported, which is commonly what you will see in other memory intensive games like Wraithborne. I'm not going to get into a long explanation, but if we could remove the device from the list, we would.

Please feel free to e-mail us at info@alphadoggames.com if you have any questions.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Re content, i sent a tweet to the devs and got a really nice reply:
@AlphaDogGames: @Slighmd @CM_Games Additional game content, weapons, armor and storyline will continue to be added to #Wraithborne over the next few months.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Gawd, sometimes TA truly makes me laugh out loud...

So, if I understand this right, people who don't like the game shouldn't say anything, but people who like the game should?

Well, that would make TA infinitely useful...

DBC
Old 11-09-2012, 06:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmilan View Post
Just finished the main campaign. I knew from what others said that the game was short but i didn't know it was THAT short, the game was over before i knew it. And the ending was very very very abrupt. Kill the last boss, then "Thank you for playing. You can still play arena mode"-ish. And so i played arena mode then it bugged out on me. Said to activate the monolith thingy, then a new wave starts. Then no enemies pop out, back to activating the monolith which no longer activates, so yep. Main menu, home button, etc

Edit: no side quests (well i didn't see or find any) except for the arena mode which has a game/progression breaking bug
I think next you should use the spoiler feature when giving away a huge piece of the ending. It's appreciated, but some people want to play the game and find out for themselves the ending is the way it is. Thanks for your input.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

sure 3 hours is short.. but it's $3

I assumed everyone on this site knew the ratio of price to hours played it 1:1

I bought this game the day it came out but didnt play it yet, waiting for the right time to beat it start to finish