Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-11-2012, 10:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

There seems to be a curious lack of feedback on this game considering all the anticipation pre-release. What's the word on this? Yay or nay?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:30 AM

There's another thread in the iPhone forums which will probably give you the impressions you're after.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:40 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
There's another thread in the iPhone forums which will probably give you the impressions you're after.
I am a little confused, this thread shows the first post showing an ipad only game, but this game is not labelled hd.

Are there two versions one for ipad and one for iphone? And if so, is the ipad version a lot better than the iphone version?
Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I am a little confused, this thread shows the first post showing an ipad only game, but this game is not labelled hd.

Are there two versions one for ipad and one for iphone? And if so, is the ipad version a lot better than the iphone version?
Just the one universal with the proper release as far as I can tell Connector.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:10 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
Just the one universal with the proper release as far as I can tell Connector.
Yeah, you are right. I just got confused by a couple of posts saying it was ipad only, but it does look like there is just one universal build and no hd build. Usually those games don't have threads in the ipad section, so that caused me more confusion as well, but thanks.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Personally, while decent looking, I find the game to lack any compelling component to make me want to keep playing it. The A.I. Is okay if predictable, the story is familiar, overdone, and under presented, the controls feel serviceable but unrefined (particularly touch). It s by no means a bad game, it just feels like a game that was either rushed, not planned out thoroughly for much more than a very rudimentary hack N slash experience, or what have you. The game just feels undercooked to me, and the lack of any compelling upgrades beyond special powers feels like there is little motivation to grind when most of the powers as is will service well enough with some proper tactical positioning and a rudimentary grasp of the combat mechanics.

In short, the game feels like a missd opportunity of sorts, especially when there are so many better examples in the genre out there. I don't regret buying the game as some on the other forum seem to profess, but I can't say I am enthusiastic about it either.