App description: Based on the popular National Geographic Channel TV show by the same name, Doomsday Preppers challenges you to prepare for a new (and even more fabulous) life below the ground. Design a multi-level dream bunker complete with everything you need for post-apocalyptic bliss, from a gym to a greenhouse to a disco bar! Flush out your subterranean palace one floor at a time while measuring and improving your survival skills along the way, so that you can extend your underground lifespan and keep on building!

140 floors to build how deep will you go?
Six types of floors: Shelter, Security, Food and Water, Science, Workshop and Recreation
Over 315 products to prep and store
Over 150 male and female customizable avatars to choose from
Regular game updates to keep you plotting and planning
Play with other preppers, including your Facebook friends.

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish

*NOTE* This game only supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad 2/ iPad 3. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME

www.g5e.com/e-mail  

G5 Games - New game apps every week !

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes! 

Strategy: 

Games Navigator By G5 Games 
Virtual City Playground 
The Island Castaway®: Lost World

Adventure: 

The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows

VISIT US: www.g5e.com 
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter 
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games 
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
so in a nut shell this is tiny towers but instead of going up you going down,,,,,,

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)

11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Doomsday Preppers is now available for iPhone!

Doomsday Preppers, an incredible new free-to-play simulation game, is now available for iPhone!

Based on the popular National Geographic Channel TV show by the same name, Doomsday Preppers challenges you to prepare for a new (and even more fabulous) life below the ground! Design a multi-level dream bunker complete with everything you need for post-apocalyptic bliss and improve your survival skills along the way, so that you can extend your underground lifespan – and keep on building!

Play FREE now!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id573940836?mt=8

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-14-2012 at 12:31 PM.
11-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Game Impressions

As said in the other post in a nut shell this is tiny Towers but instead of going up we going down, after playing it its poor job of Tiny Towers that one is fun to play this feels and more likely is a straight port from the PC

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I am having a lot of fun with this.
It may be a "Tiny Tower" in reverse, but it is really fun.
Personally, I never liked the graphics of Tiny Tower. I know its supposed to be "retro pixel graphics" but to me it just looks bad. I like polished graphics, and this game has it. I like the art style in this, so for me it is better than Tiny Tower. IMO.

Give it a shot, pretty damn fun, and Ill prob watch the show to get codes as well.

PROBLEM: People are having trouble adding friends on iPad, it crashes. In general stability seems to be an issue, with iPad users losing progress when they close the app, PLEASE FIX!!!
Personally, I havent had any problems on my iTouch 4th gen.
11-13-2012, 07:03 PM
The game has a lot to offer and its robust in gameplay and robustness of what it offers. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. BTW, you should watch the show - they will be announcing codes that will unlock additional content. Check it out!

- Marti / Kinreim

Last edited by Red1; 11-14-2012 at 04:08 AM.
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
The game has a lot to offer and its robust in gameplay and robustness of what it offers. Its similar to Tiny Tower, but stands on its own merits. BTW, you should watch the show - they will be announcing codes that will unlock additional content. Check it out!

BTW, my bunker code is: 06c8ab0 - Join me! ;-)

- Marti / Kinreim
11-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G5 Entertainment View Post
The game has a lot to offer and its robust in gameplay and robustness of what it offers. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. BTW, you should watch the show - they will be announcing codes that will unlock additional content. Check it out!

- Marti / Kinreim
Thanks for dropping by! enjoying the game, but please fix the iPad crashes!! My wife cannot play, it keeps crashing and reseting her progress.

Last edited by Red1; 11-14-2012 at 04:08 AM.
11-14-2012, 03:51 AM
This is a good license, just taken in an inappropriate direction. The Doomsday Preppers are desperate people on the fringes of society, a cute Tiny Tower game where you can build a disco underground really doesn't capture that.

I think the next step is a Hoarders game where you try to knock the hoarding piles over with something fired out of a slingshot. And an endless runner where you're running away from your own Intervention.