Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2012, 02:35 PM

Yep, hope this gets updated. Would have thought these bugs would have been ironed out, by now.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:45 AM

Hello I'm new here.
Pinball Fantasies HD is a fantastic idea, almost perfectly done!

But: as previous posters have pointed out: several elements (Party Land: snacks, arcade, devil's eyes, 5xCyclone) do not light up.
Also, just like in the normal Pinball Fantasies app, when the music is switched off, about half of the sounds (loop, arcade et al.) do not work.

Would be nice: 5 Balls per game, stereo music option, difficulty levels (like "Hardcore difficulty" in normal Pinball Fantasies app)

If the developer could iron out those small bugs, the game would be perfect.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:19 AM

Default v1.1 released!

Sorry for the wayyy to long await but the v1.1 is now released with all the lights working and some other small fixes.

However, I've had a couple of reports where the game gives a black screen with iPad Mini (we don't have any to test it on here in Finland), could people chime in on this?

,,juuso // rodeo
Old 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekk View Post
Sorry for the wayyy to long await but the v1.1 is now released with all the lights working and some other small fixes.

However, I've had a couple of reports where the game gives a black screen with iPad Mini (we don't have any to test it on here in Finland), could people chime in on this?

,,juuso // rodeo
Yeah, I got the update on an iPhone 3GS and when I put it up I get the little Pinball Fantasies HD logo and then a black screen
Old 11-17-2012, 08:23 AM
iPad

Quote:

,,juuso // rodeo
Thank you!!! :-)
In a future update, I hope you can have a look at the ball not aligned (plunging) with the rubber of the flippers.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 AM
iPad

Quote:

,,juuso // rodeo
Hi, in Party Land, P-U-K-E letters in classic view still doesn't work. They light up as soon you switch to one of the other views, but in classic view, they don't respond.
Playing on iPad 3.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linger View Post
Yeah, I got the update on an iPhone 3GS and when I put it up I get the little Pinball Fantasies HD logo and then a black screen
We just uploaded v1.1.1 and sent and expedited request for a review to Apple, it fixes the black screen problem, we didn't it experience it on any of our test devices which is strange.

Sorry about this and thanks for the support!

,,juuso

Last edited by dekk; 11-17-2012 at 09:27 AM..
Old 11-19-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
We just uploaded v1.1.1 and sent and expedited request for a review to Apple, it fixes the black screen problem, we didn't it experience it on any of our test devices which is strange.

Sorry about this and thanks for the support!

,,juuso
Hey thanks for the update! You guys are the greatest!

Any chance to make some adjustments on the classic (non-HD) version? Like adding a "button" to tilt the tables by touching the middle, like the HD version?

There are still many sounds missing when the music is switched off...
Also is there any chance of adding an option for stereo playback? Sure the extremely hard separation sounded goofy on the Amiga, but I've grown so attached to it

Speaking of the music: it sounds great how the sound is smoothed out in the high, screeching frequencies for the HD version. This way it sounds much closer to the original Amiga sounds with its unique filters.
This could also be applied to the classic version.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:36 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Just so this one doesn't get lost in time.

Sill hoping for Illusions & sonehow Slam Tilt. Cowboy Rodeo done a class job on the Dream franchises so why not eh.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:34 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Does this one have a fix in the works like they just did for the iPhone version?