Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

11-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzY View Post
The word game is finally over so ridiculous part is also over. MS got rid of some heat by submitting the game because now we are gonna blame Apple for taking it so long to approve the game.
I just hope MS didn't set any specific date for the release because Apple has been slow when approving Minigore was the case + there was no trailer to say "coming <insert date here>" so it should arrive right after it has been approved.

On the other hand, release of Minigore with Zombies has become a myth by now so I won't be surprised if it came out on December 21st because it would truly indicate the end of the world.
Great last paragraph. Mind if I use that as my signature?

Anyways, we shall see tonight if it's released.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
11-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
The word game is finally over so ridiculous part is also over. MS got rid of some heat by submitting the game because now we are gonna blame Apple for taking it so long to approve the game.
I just hope MS didn't set any specific date for the release because Apple has been slow when approving Minigore was the case + there was no trailer to say "coming <insert date here>" so it should arrive right after it has been approved.

On the other hand, release of Minigore with Zombies has become a myth by now so I won't be surprised if it came out on December 21st because it would truly indicate the end of the world.
Lol, look at my new signature

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore

11-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewskii View Post
Great last paragraph. Mind if I use that as my signature?
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
Lol, look at my new signature
Handle that between yourselves.

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...
11-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Handle that between yourselves.
Thanks. Just thought that I would ask permission first.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Shhhh don't give them any ideas
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Wait, are you Ozzy from Arcane Legends?!
11-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Never heard of that until now, so - no.

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...
11-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Looks like no Minigore this Wednesday.
11-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
Looks like no Minigore this Wednesday.
Does Mountain Sheep release on NZ timeframe? I vaguely remember with their ice hockey game it showed up at midnight US time.
11-14-2012, 11:05 AM
its probably gonna take another week, maybe 2.

in past, their approval/releasing process always took so bloody long