★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The TribeZ (game play discussion)

11-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Opened my tribez game this morning and got a random 20 gem gift! Told my mate about it and they got it too. ANyone else? I'm assuming its to make up for the major crashing issue the previous update caused??

I'm going to use them to upgrade my last 2 zeppelin harbours. I made it to the Alien Island Sunday night so am busy building, restoring, and shipping massive amounts of supplies!

iPhone: abandoned!
Mobage ID dlstar71
Galaxy S4 Pocket Frogs Level 57, dex at 10%.
Dragonvale growing.
11-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
Opened my tribez game this morning and got a random 20 gem gift! Told my mate about it and they got it too. ANyone else? I'm assuming its to make up for the major crashing issue the previous update caused??

I'm going to use them to upgrade my last 2 zeppelin harbours. I made it to the Alien Island Sunday night so am busy building, restoring, and shipping massive amounts of supplies!
I did on my Iphone - not on my IPad.

11-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post

Ooh, I am jealous
11-13-2012, 03:53 AM
[QUOTE=XBurt;2529366]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaretis View Post

Try clicking on the blue globe below the UFO. It looks like it is a corner piece of a fence.
Thanks
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBurt View Post
Thanks to the person/people that told me that only upgrading coliseums dropped bandages. After tearing now and upgrading 3 or 4 of them I finally got the last bandage.
congrats on the last bandage!! I'll have to remember this when i finally get there
11-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello everybody. I used to read your posts til now, never thinking that one day I will have a problem with the game. Since the game updated and they put that halloween quests my game is not working properly anymore. I just reached level 60 but in one week all the experience received is lost. And the difference to level 61 is to big, is 12 million and something experience. Anybody with an idea? Because i don't know what to do. Thanks
11-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Had the same issue. Xp not going up at all. Drop rate from ghosts is mega poor and night time mode has gone... It looked really cool too ;o(
11-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
Is it day again for everybody else? Does it mean no ghosts will be showing up anymore?
Yep it's day again and looks like forever.... Still get ghosties but the drop rate is really poor!
11-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
Yep it's day again and looks like forever.... Still get ghosties but the drop rate is really poor!
Yeah, the drop rate in this game is horrendous... Btw, I am still searching for that last mushroom, even with drop rate bonus it's not showing up... I am wondering if they wrote a code where you just have to buy the last one for crystals
11-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Haunted House anyone?

I have two hours left to collect items for haunted house. Has anyone even got a chance to build it? Waste of hundreds of hours killing ghost!