Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

When exchanging a lot bux for coins at the bank, is there a shortcut, or do you really have to click the arrow one time for each bux?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:23 AM

Question for you guys out there I just got myself a cloudliner M as a gift to myself for hitting 28 :-) I was wondering what the most profitable route was that you guys have found with it? I realize its a 25% plane and I only plan on one or two of them to compliment my aero/seq m fleet. Thanks!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flysher View Post
Question for you guys out there I just got myself a cloudliner M as a gift to myself for hitting 28 :-) I was wondering what the most profitable route was that you guys have found with it? I realize its a 25% plane and I only plan on one or two of them to compliment my aero/seq m fleet. Thanks!
Congratulations on reaching lvl 28

Farthest route with Cloudliner is Los Angeles to Tokyo (I think.) You can get 9bux job. So far the max bux job is 10bux from Honolulu to Tokyo (not sure honolulu - seoul is 10bux too).
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboBoto View Post
When exchanging a lot bux for coins at the bank, is there a shortcut, or do you really have to click the arrow one time for each bux?
You could press and hold the arrow and the number would jump faster.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire_E View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new here but i have been playing pocket planes for quite some time now. Just wanna ask a question. What do you all think. Should I get another Kangaroo or should I just buy my first Class 2 plane?
You could wait for aeroeagles, which are the best class 2 planes, or pearjets, both of which could cross the atlantic and you can do cross atlantic jobs which will bring in the coins and bux!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:48 AM

Thanks for the reply castle! I think I actually saw an 11 bux job to Sydney once from Honolulu. ( I could be wrong though) also, I'm not very impressed with this cloudliner. I expected much more than 16k profit for Tokyo - LA! In the achievements section where it shows top earners/ highest level etc, someone had made a 44k profit flight! How is something like that possible?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:52 AM

For the Android players out there, we should see if we can add each other on mobage to trade parts! I have parts to almost every rare available so far and many generic planes as well. This current event has treated me especially well with about 7 helicopters so far and a mix of random parts too.

Mobage name - Flysher
Old 11-13-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flysher View Post
Thanks for the reply castle! I think I actually saw an 11 bux job to Sydney once from Honolulu. ( I could be wrong though) also, I'm not very impressed with this cloudliner. I expected much more than 16k profit for Tokyo - LA! In the achievements section where it shows top earners/ highest level etc, someone had made a 44k profit flight! How is something like that possible?
It's possible! Say your cloudliner is at seoul, and you fly the cloudliner filled with tokyo jobs originally from honolulu to tokyo, you can get a very high profit. Make sure there isn't any bux jobs though, as it will pull down the profit.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frownface View Post
In a nutshell, my planes fly much much faster than they're suppose to.

To elaborate, a New York -> Istanbul -> Beijing flight use to take 51 minutes, the journey now takes 5.
Attachment 49438
I don;t mean to be rude by deleting half the post, but what plane are you using to do this route? A Cloudliner? And how many upgrades did it cost? I can almost hear the sound of my pilots yelling at me because they have to work overtime...
Old 11-13-2012, 08:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerkidd View Post
You could press and hold the arrow and the number would jump faster.
Thanks