Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-11-2012, 08:15 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this.

So im playing Need For Speed and theres these 2 giant rings that intertwine and you can drive on them and I figured out I can drive up and launch off one of them, fly across the street and land on the roof of the taller building on the other side. Doing this is the only way to get to the roof of this building. so I got myself wanted, jumped to the roof of the building and since the cops can't get to you there they can't bust you. So I waited until my wanted level got to the max, jumped down, evaded the chase and got the trophy for escaping all wanted levels.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post

So im playing Need For Speed and theres these 2 giant rings that intertwine and you can drive on them and I figured out I can drive up and launch off one of them, fly across the street and land on the roof of the taller building on the other side. Doing this is the only way to get to the roof of this building. so I got myself wanted, jumped to the roof of the building and since the cops can't get to you there they can't bust you. So I waited until my wanted level got to the max, jumped down, evaded the chase and got the trophy for escaping all wanted levels.
I already got that trophy by doing a mission
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
I had reached the maximum (100) number of contacts. Already added you.
Accepted, thanks for the add

Quote:

Are you talking about the building that's one level higher than where the Bugatti Jack Spot is?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Accepted, thanks for the add

Are you talking about the building that's one level higher than where the Bugatti Jack Spot is?
Yeah that's the building I'm talking about.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:13 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Had another quick game of most wanted it's growing on me the more I play it, love the Aston Martin Vantage and the engine noise they used also tried and beat my first couple of most wanted races with it.

Still haven't really unlocked many cars but definitely getting more used to the skiddy driving.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:09 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

How do you add friends in Need for Speed Most Wanted? It is locked for me - and. I can't seem to find anything in the manual about unlocking it or adding friends.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yeah that's the building I'm talking about.
Tried it out, pretty fun stuff running from the cops at Max Heat Level, don't do that much. Mainly cause it's too much effort just to max it out. The only downside to this method is it takes forever to max out heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Had another quick game of most wanted it's growing on me the more I play it, love the Aston Martin Vantage and the engine noise they used also tried and beat my first couple of most wanted races with it.

Still haven't really unlocked many cars but definitely getting more used to the skiddy driving.
I love the Aston Martin's sound as well. I don't drove it much now though, It just doesn't have enough acceleration for me. The car I'm most comfortable in is the Lexus LFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
How do you add friends in Need for Speed Most Wanted? It is locked for me - and. I can't seem to find anything in the manual about unlocking it or adding friends.
You can make an Origin account and go to the Need for Speed site to add other Origin users. But I prefer to just add people through PSN.

Last edited by h0130j03; 11-12-2012 at 11:23 AM..
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Tried it out, pretty fun stuff running from the cops at Max Heat Level, don't do that much. Mainly cause it's too much effort just to max it out. The only downside to this method is it takes forever to max out heat.
Yeah it's pretty fun. I do agree that the downside to the method is that it takes a while but I've notice it seems to max out a little quicker if you drive around on the roof while you're waiting. I also noticed the first time I did it that I got a lot of SP from it, the first time I did it I got 40,000 SP.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

From the Playstation Blog: "There’s more exciting news for PS Plus right around the corner (hint: PS Vita owners, and to-be PS Vita owners will love it), so stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more exciting PS Plus content coming your way."

Hopefully, we'll see some Plus content and deals by the end of the month.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
From the Playstation Blog: "There’s more exciting news for PS Plus right around the corner (hint: PS Vita owners, and to-be PS Vita owners will love it), so stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more exciting PS Plus content coming your way."

Hopefully, we'll see some Plus content and deals by the end of the month.
The 90 days of free PS Plus I got from PlayStation_DE (german PS twitter account) end wednesday