06-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Hell yeah ! That would be great
Seconded - fantastic.
06-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
Should be fixed with the update I'm putting out alongside MANOS.
Good. I'll hold off from playin until then... Again...

07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Now working on support for iCade and iCade Mobile, which should be implemented some time next month
07-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Now working on support for iCade and iCade Mobile, which should be implemented some time next month
Any news on that update that's supposed to make this more stable on 3rd gens?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Doing what I can, I think it should be dealt with soon Hopefully the issue will be fixed at the same time as the iCade support added. If MANOS does well enough for me I'll grab myself a 3rd Gen for testing purposes. Just in case it doesn't fix it, the update clears the memory each time you lose a life, so if the slowdown does still occur it shouldn't stick around for long.
07-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Doing what I can, I think it should be dealt with soon Hopefully the issue will be fixed at the same time as the iCade support added. If MANOS does well enough for me I'll grab myself a 3rd Gen for testing purposes. Just in case it doesn't fix it, the update clears the memory each time you lose a life, so if the slowdown does still occur it shouldn't stick around for long.
Sweet! Sounds good!
11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
OK guys, I'm just about to submit a new update to AWESOME Land that improves performance and adds support for the iPhone 5's widescreen as well as full screen on the iPad (no more black letterboxing), and some new features. Hoping I can generate some new interest in this game which I'm still proud of despite some controversy.
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
OK guys, I'm just about to submit a new update to AWESOME Land that improves performance and adds support for the iPhone 5's widescreen as well as full screen on the iPad (no more black letterboxing), and some new features. Hoping I can generate some new interest in this game which I'm still proud of despite some controversy.
Still waiting with playing the game for the achievements update you promised ages ago :P
11-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Game was just updated with iPhone 5 support and some other tweaks, unfortunately still no Gamecenter achievements