App description: Castle Kings is a brand new strategy game based on the everlasting standoff of the Four Mighty Races: Humans, Elves, Orcs and Undead.
Pick your side and get ready!
This is a battle for the Crown of Castle Kings and you have been chosen to lead the troops to victory.
Each race has its own campaign of 13 missions where you must make ticklish alliances, go into secret huddles, face betrayals of cowardly alliances and, of course, enjoy many victories to come.
Plunge yourself into the fantasy world and become a fearless leader and a successful commander. Remember fortune always favors brave!
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
I noticed this browsing through the featured section of strategy games on the AppStore today.

It looks cutesy but might be a good strategy. Has anyone tried it, I was wondering impressions before taking the plunge.

On a side note it is awesome that now all sections and subsections on the AppStore have their own featured section.

11-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfrozen View Post
I noticed this browsing through the featured section of strategy games on the AppStore today.

It looks cutesy but might be a good strategy. Has anyone tried it, I was wondering impressions before taking the plunge.

On a side note it is awesome that now all sections and subsections on the AppStore have their own featured section.
yep, i've already bought and tried this fun-addictive game. it's kinda cute and gameplay is quite unique, i predict it to be universal time-killer
11-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belk0 View Post
yep, i've already bought and tried this fun-addictive game. it's kinda cute and gameplay is quite unique, i predict it to be universal time-killer
I also predict this to be an obvious ad-bot.

Sad.
11-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfrozen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
I also predict this to be an obvious ad-bot.

Sad.
no 💩💩💩💩ing way, you're bot. here's my screens for example http://imgur.com/a/3WkiF
11-13-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
no 💩💩💩💩ing way, you're bot. here's my screens for example http://imgur.com/a/3WkiF
this is your only downloaded app?

Currently Playing: IMPLOSION, MHFU, FFRK
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
this is your only downloaded app?
Probably the developer.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Curious

Hey all,

Just curious what type of gameplay is this? Is it TBS? Free for all? Someone that has DL the game let me know please it look interesting to me, and is it a campaign to play or just randomly generated maps with no upgrade capability?

Thanks
11-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Is there some kind of gameplay video..?
11-13-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
If you are a developer, just say so. Tell us why you think it's great, maybe people will buy it. Pretending to be someone else is never a good option.