★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
01-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I was about to call my agents and order a hit tonight before I saw that edit.
You will be proud of me, JBRUU. I just went to my local Sprout's store and purchased myself a 4-pack of Virgil's Zero Root Beer. Sadly, they only had the Zero version in stock, but I figured it'd be better than nothing, plus I like the idea of it being Stevia sweetened a having zero calories. Anyhow, just had my first bottle and....

Not bad. I mean, this is pretty good stuff. I assume there is a slight flavor difference from the Zero and Regular versions, and I would like to try the regular sometime, but hey, this is good stuff.

Last edited by ninjackid; 01-09-2013 at 04:01 PM.
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Time to torch that Sprouts store. Carrying Zero Virgil's is like carrying Coke instead of Pepsi or serving ribeye steak with asparagus.

01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Time to torch that Sprouts store. Carrying Zero Virgil's is like carrying Coke instead of Pepsi or serving ribeye steak with asparagus.
So I assume the Regular version is better?
01-09-2013, 04:05 PM
What a depressing series of posts.
01-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
So I assume the Regular version is better?
I've never tried the Zero version xD

But I'm assuming it is. I typically avoid anything "Sugarfree" or "diet" just becasue they stuff it with artificial flavorings that can't be good for you and usually taste funny. So yeah, next time you come across a regular version then pick it up. Their Cherry Soda isn't bad either.

Can't believe this has turned into a root beer thread lmao.
01-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:

But I'm assuming it is. I typically avoid anything "Sugarfree" or "diet" just becasue they stuff it with artificial flavorings that can't be good for you and usually taste funny. So yeah, next time you come across a regular version then pick it up. Their Cherry Soda isn't bad either.

It suffered thousands of posts as a coke/Pepsi thread, I don't see why not.
01-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:

Lol! Well, damn. Now I wanna try the regular version even more!! Arg, Sprouts!

See, the thing I'm not liking about this Zero version is the Stevia aftertaste. But at least it's a natural sweetener and not an artificial chemical like aspartame or sucralose, and for that, I like it, but now I really wanna find the regular version. I'm sure I can find it somewhere in town.
01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Lol! Well, damn. Now I wanna try the regular version even more!! Arg, Sprouts!

See, the thing I'm not liking about this Zero version is the Stevia aftertaste. But at least it's a natural sweetener and not an artificial chemical like aspartame or sucralose, and for that, I like it, but now I really wanna find the regular version. I'm sure I can find it somewhere in town.
Got a Trader Joe's (store) anywhere?
01-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Got a Trader Joe's (store) anywhere?
Hmm... Pretty sure there's not.
01-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Hmm... Pretty sure there's not.
Shame. That place is a haven of legit food items and beverages.