10-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Crossword follies

It's an amazing game but it needs maybe a one-level tutorial. Also jovial is not youthful!!!
11-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafEricsson View Post
It's an amazing game but it needs maybe a one-level tutorial. Also jovial is not youthful!!!
Thanks for the support! The tutorial is coming on the second update, along with universal support, the first one will focus on bug fixes and content updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanosol View Post
By the way, am I missing something or are the tier 2 rogue talents pointless? Each point is worth 1 bonus damage to potion/stealth attacks, vs strength which is 1 bonus to all attacks?
There was actually a poison mechanic planned at one point, which I scaled down, to give more flavor to the Envenom skill; but to answer your question more directly, they are not entirely pointless, as they count towards the Skill Levels requirement for the next level.

I have some plans to flesh out the game more after the first few more technically-driven updates to include equipment (yay loot!), at which point some of the less useful skills, like these, will become item abilities.

Ebyan "Nolithius" Alvarez-Buylla
http://www.nolithius.com

11-13-2012, 04:54 AM
Please include foreign dictionary in other langs, by example spanish.

If you need betatester for spanish version and help, maybe can help you. ;-)
11-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Is there an update coming soon that turns this beta into a "real" game?
That would be great.
11-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
Is there an update coming soon that turns this beta into a "real" game?
That would be great.
I second that curiosity. I really enjoy the game but am holding off to give it another go until the update.
11-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Any word on an update? It's been over a month since the initial release

i'm a pretty kitty cat
11-29-2012, 08:56 PM
really hoping this gets some love soon.
12-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Wahoo! Update is out. It was a long time coming but it looks thorough.

Downloading now, I'll try to share out some impressions later.

Thanks nothelius. I know you are a one man team and it takes a lot of work to track down bugs and what not. Hope this helps your game get the love it deserves.
12-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweet update! Thank you sir!

GC: Banana Fractions. Add me if you play Subway Surfers and other "Endless" games .
12-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Unless I'm missing something all the update did was add more words?