★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Promo Code]Eyes Shoot Zombie-A Kinect experience on iOS devices

11-13-2012, 09:13 AM
#11
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,562
I like a promo code.
omerkarakaya444@hotmail.com
Thanks !!!
11-13-2012, 09:14 AM
#12
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Cyber Town
Posts: 533
I had eyes fire but it didnt work too well for me the sensitivity was just not right for me so I had to delete it but since you say in this new game you have fixed that problem I would like to give it a try Kinect is alright my lil bro has it for his 360elite i dont like it much thats why i didnt buy move for my ps3 though those both work differently but are used for the same purpose. not a big fan but that on my ipad would be unique , cool and something to brag about looking forward to it..
This is my email

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS


Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred

11-13-2012, 09:49 AM
#13
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Cyber Town
Posts: 533
Thanks code received and downloading the app now

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS


Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred
11-13-2012, 10:07 AM
#14
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpred View Post
I had eyes fire but it didnt work too well for me the sensitivity was just not right for me so I had to delete it but since you say in this new game you have fixed that problem I would like to give it a try Kinect is alright my lil bro has it for his 360elite i dont like it much thats why i didnt buy move for my ps3 though those both work differently but are used for the same purpose. not a big fan but that on my ipad would be unique , cool and something to brag about looking forward to it..
This is my email
thanks for your comment, the promo code has send u .
Yes, the game is hard for the beginner, but when you master the control skill, I think it will be easy.the game is my first motion sensing game , I know there will still be a lot of problems,in the future I will try my best to improved the algorithm.and another work ,I am doing the gesture recognition,I want to take it into the iphone game ,what do think of it?
for the kniect ,yes ,you're all right,but my goal is let ios has the kniect experence,Kniect is Not very convenient to carry out.
11-13-2012, 06:40 PM
#15
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by omerkarakaya View Post
I like a promo code.
omerkarakaya444@hotmail.com
Thanks !!!
I Have send u the code, hope you will like
11-14-2012, 11:36 PM
#16
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
GamePlay

becase of it's hard to play the game for the beginners,so I want to write the gameplay in detail,I hope all the players easily to play.

GamePlay:
1.For the beginners, you have better to lean on a stable place,don't hold in hand.Of course, after you are familiar with the game you can do whatever they want.

2.You'd better put off your glasses

3.You'd better keep your face in the blue box of the video,When you move the gun sight almost to the zombie body,then you need to move in the opposite direction a little.

4.If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focusí position easier. If you donít want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.

5.Do not swing your head dramatically,just move your body slightly.But when the gun sight at the edge,then you should move your body dramatically
11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
#17
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 17
would like to try out the game.

bad_keroro123@hotmail.com
11-15-2012, 05:26 AM
#18
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanae View Post
would like to try out the game.

bad_keroro123@hotmail.com
I have send u the code ,hope u will enjoy
11-15-2012, 06:15 AM
#19
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Cyber Town
Posts: 533
thanks for the detailed info.Will try the app while keeping my ipad on a table ,

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS


Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred
11-15-2012, 06:41 AM
#20
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpred View Post
thanks for the detailed info.Will try the app while keeping my ipad on a table ,
en,very hope you could master the control skill , and enjoy it