★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dream of Pixels, a falling blocks puzzle game, in reverse!

11-12-2012, 07:10 PM
The game is far much better than my expectation. I could not stop playing it last night. I have unlocked all modes except the last one.

Classic & Pro modes are great; Puzzle mode is really tricky; Nightmare mode is challenging. The balance of the game is perfect. You can enjoy each mode during the game play.

A hand-by-hand tutorial tells you how to play on start.

The game is not just a reverse version of Tetris. You will see more here.

Cannot wait until Thursday to recommend the game to my friends!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
11-12-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't mean to impose, but mayhaps I can haz a promo code?

11-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
The game is not just a reverse version of Tetris. You will see more here.

Cannot wait until Thursday to recommend the game to my friends!
Thanks, will much apprecate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
I don't mean to impose, but mayhaps I can haz a promo code?
You got it! PM-ed.

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Wow, this looks fantastic! Have you guys released the price point yet? I can't wait to pick this up on Thrusday!

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
11-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Wow, this looks fantastic! Have you guys released the price point yet? I can't wait to pick this up on Thrusday!
Thanks!

Yeah, we might have been a bit (too) quiet about the price.

So - the price will be Tier 3 ($2.99 / 2.69 / 1.99 GBP), but we're launching it 66% OFF at $0.99 / 0.89 / 0.69 GBP!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Wow... This looks fantastic. Definitely a must-buy

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Wow, this game is awesome. There's plenty of modes, classic and puzzle being my favorites. Nightmare mode is quite challenging indeed. I couldn't stop playing once I downloaded it! The tutorial was very helpful. It definitely dispelled my confusion (yes, I was confused at first). All in all, this is an awesome puzzler with endless mode, great music, and spectacular visuals. Don't miss it!
11-13-2012, 08:44 AM
I've been following this one since I posted on the first page, and these impressions rolling in sound like it meets and even exceeds my already high expectations! You wouldn't happen to have any promo codes left? : ) Either way I can't wait!
11-13-2012, 09:36 AM
I had the 'privilege' to already play a lot of Dream of Pixels and got to a pretty high level so I put this montage together to show it's not just chillout, but pretty much action packed for those who get good enough!

Youtube link | Pop Up

p.s. Remember when big beat - not dubstep - was used in videos? I do.
11-13-2012, 12:03 PM
how are you guys playing this before release?

$0.99 launch price sounds good, i'll definitely pick it up on Thursday.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs