Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #291  
Old 06-17-2011, 09:13 PM
injuwarrior injuwarrior is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,517
Default

Just picked it up, a beautiful game. Almost fell of my radar since its been a while. Had to wait since I did not have the fourth gen when it released. Oh boy is it good. Finished the first world, and the game is very immersive. I love the touch controls. I don't think I will even bother trying tilt. It feels as natural as you guys claimed. I hope this gets some more love in the charts. Ball rollers work amazingly on ios, and this is the cream of the crop (followed very closely behind by Dark Nebula 2).
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 06-17-2011, 09:20 PM
MidianGTX MidianGTX is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Just picked it up, a beautiful game. Almost fell of my radar since its been a while. Had to wait since I did not have the fourth gen when it released. Oh boy is it good. Finished the first world, and the game is very immersive. I love the touch controls. I don't think I will even bother trying tilt. It feels as natural as you guys claimed. I hope this gets some more love in the charts. Ball rollers work amazingly on ios, and this is the cream of the crop (followed very closely behind by Dark Nebula 2).
You'll be cursing before too long, this game gets TOUGH
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,968
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

just got this... after Deadlock I ended up getting Rimelands, and then Pocket RPG, and then saw Gears. =oD

Very quickly becoming a pretty big CM fan...
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:15 AM
LOLavi LOLavi is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
just got this... after Deadlock I ended up getting Rimelands, and then Pocket RPG, and then saw Gears. =oD

Very quickly becoming a pretty big CM fan...
Gears is amazing, I can't believe you got it only now... :P But good to have you playing it too New levels coming, or so Josh tweeted.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 PM
spidey spidey is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: India
Posts: 958
Default

2 questions:

1. Where can I get the music of this game?

2. Any word on new levels? Or... perhaps too soon for it, but gears 2?
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 11-13-2012, 12:24 PM
chris1a chris1a is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,325
Default

Anyone else having problems starting this game on a iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.1? It gets stuck at the loading screen, thought this game just recently was updated with ip 5 support?
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
chris1a chris1a is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,325
Default

Looking at some reviews on the AppStore it doesn't get past the loading screen on other devices like iPad 3 and iPhone 4S on iOS 6. Any fix in the works for this?
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Looking at some reviews on the AppStore it doesn't get past the loading screen on other devices like iPad 3 and iPhone 4S on iOS 6. Any fix in the works for this?
Works fine on my new ipad ios 6.0.1, don't remember trying on 6.0 though, haven't played it in a while.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:14 PM
petcar petcar is offline
Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Anyone else having problems starting this game on a iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.1? It gets stuck at the loading screen, thought this game just recently was updated with ip 5 support?
Yes, have the same problem.
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:21 AM
chris1a chris1a is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,325
Default

Yea so something's definitely wrong. Crescent, any update for this in the pipeline?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent