Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Back to trying for Gold Olympus. Back to despising Gold Olympus.
Same boat here. I need Gold Olympus #2 so I can finish my egg display island. Have the EBI dedicated to getting one right now. Already had a Bronze fail. Just got another Olympus cooking but won't know what it is until tomorrow.

I have the EBC breeding Blooms so I can finally finish my gold statues. I only have Plant, Cold and Lightning to go.

Last edited by jtfields; 11-14-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Same boat here. I need Gold Olympus #2 so I can finish my egg display island. Have the EBI dedicated to getting one right now. Already had a Bronze fail. Just got another Olympus cooking but won't know what it is until tomorrow.

I have the EBC breeding Blooms so I can finally finish my gold statues. I only have Plant, Cold and Lightning to go.
Jtfields, was it by design that you're left with the plant, cold and lightning statues? So far, I have gold statues of earth, fire, lightning and plant -- doing metal (41/50) and air (25/50) now by breeding chrome. Good luck with your 2nd gold Olympus. The next step for you, I guess, would be the crowning of the dragons.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
Jtfields, was it by design that you're left with the plant, cold and lightning statues? So far, I have gold statues of earth, fire, lightning and plant -- doing metal (41/50) and air (25/50) now by breeding chrome. Good luck with your 2nd gold Olympus. The next step for you, I guess, would be the crowning of the dragons.
It wasn't necessarily by design. I knocked out Water, Earth, Air and Fire with Panlongs. Back before things were so hectic with the number of limiteds we now get, I would have down time and would breed Magnetic dragons just to sell (best $/breeding time). I got the Metal shrine leveling some of those Magnetics up before selling them. That left me with Cold, Plant and Lightning. I think I'm further along on Cold than the others so once Cold is gold I'll drop the Blooms and go with something else.

Not sure what comes after that. I may try to level all my dragons to 15. I may try to crown one or two but that's probably it. I believe it takes something like $500,000 worth of food to crown just one. Don't think I'm up for crowning all of them unless I keep playing this game for years.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:18 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just realized tomorrow is Thursday. What are the odds we get a new dragon?
Old 11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
The funny thing is that I never noticed that we usually get new dragons on Thursdays until the Solar Eclipse came out.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
I don't think we will get one this week....but looking at the lunar calendar, there is a lunar eclipse on Nov 28. Maybe next week?
Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeneez View Post
I don't think we will get one this week....but looking at the lunar calendar, there is a lunar eclipse on Nov 28. Maybe next week?
Is BFS a US company? If they stuck to their Thursday schedule for next week they'd be releasing it on Thanksgiving which is a major US holiday (second only to Christmas).
Old 11-15-2012, 02:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Is BFS a US company? If they stuck to their Thursday schedule for next week they'd be releasing it on Thanksgiving which is a major US holiday (second only to Christmas).
Yes they are a US company in Boulder, Colorado. I remember that when they released the Firework dragon, people who didn't live in the US were mad, because it celebrated an only American holiday, so I don't think they will release anything for Thanksgiving.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
But the Thursday thing is only recent...they have been know to do releases on other days of the week. So don't always assume it will the same
Old 11-15-2012, 03:48 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Woohoo!

My Dodo and Flower got me a Solar Eclipse dragon! I'm so happy