Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-13-2012, 03:36 PM
iPhone 4S

Black ops declassified MP is alot better than I thought. Even though I think guns have way too much recoils tho. Like its too much.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Black ops declassified MP is alot better than I thought. Even though I think guns have way too much recoils tho. Like its too much.
I think it's fine, I'm loving it right now!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

How big are the maps, and is the AI and graphics really as bad as in the vids?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:59 PM

Anyone have credible info on the single player campaign length for COD? Getting all sorts of conflicting reports on the net from 42 minutes to 7 hours to complete it. One guy says each of the 10 missions takes only 5 minutes to complete. Man I hope that is BS. Also hear there are no checkpoints in the missions. Gotta be a REAL review somewhere on this game...
Old 11-13-2012, 05:10 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Graphics seem great, to me but I had low expectations. The AI seems fine considering the missions have no checkpoints because they are similar in length to spec ops missions from mw2&3. And yes the missons are short but on veteren difficulty they can be quite challenging. Hostiles mode is a ton of fun and multiplayer is 10x better then resistance. I have to say, nihilistic did a great job on this and I also here of the possibility of a zombie mode being added later on as dlc if the game does well enough.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
iPhone 4S

So for the multiplayer, I played about 2 hours now.
It has gun lvl, which let you unlock attachment, and as you rank up, you unlock new type of grenade or kill streak or guns.
Maps like nuke house (half size of nuke town) isn't really my fav. But maps like intel (wdw? One of the snow map from black ops 1) and range (fire range) are my fav right now.
Kill confirm is a lot of fun, game runs on around smooth framerates. It's way better than laggy online like resistance burning skies.
I can also drop shot people, throwing grenade is easier than what it was like in BS, and also knifing is in perfect spot even tho it's kinda hard lol.
4 vs 4 actually really works well. But sometimes people rage quit (noobs) and its really hard to find people to kill sometimes.
When you go in the lobby, it has the same music as black ops on consoles, so as beinging of the match and end of the match sound. Gun sounds are pretty good. Perks doesn't seem over powered or anything.
And one more thing, it seems like this game has UNLIMITED SPRINT. I just noticed that. You can also have a clam tag, and you have shit loads of challenge to do.
There is challenge for the perks, which is simply getting kills with perks you have. And things kinda confuse me is that for the perk challenge it says *lightweight pro 1* etc so I don't know if there is a pro perk in this game but we will see
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm skipping COD even if it is a bit better than I expected I just refuse to buy a game at that price with such a small campaign and from what I've read there are only 6 tiny multiplayer maps.

Seriously if they are going to charge console game prices I want the same number of levels and content and really 8 players online is terrible anyway you look at it as an example I can remember playing the Socom fireteam bravo 3 online and it had 16 players at once that's on a PSP.

Still no real reviews anywhere today from what I can find.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:17 PM

One more question: To anyone that has downloaded COD from PSN, do you get a code to download the PSP game Roads to Victory like you get from a regular store bought version of the game?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:36 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
One more question: To anyone that has downloaded COD from PSN, do you get a code to download the PSP game Roads to Victory like you get from a regular store bought version of the game?
If you buy it from PSN, you don't get RtV. There isn't even a discount. You can only get RtV if you buy the North American retail copy of the game.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:37 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Found a review:

Pocket Gamer Black Ops Declassified Review

Looks like most people who bought the game are liking it, though.

Edit: Another one

Last edited by LucianOrb; 11-13-2012 at 07:09 PM..