★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Atari's Breakout Boost -> Free

11-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Have you played Anodia? Probobly the best BB on ios.
Yeah, it actually is the only breakout game that I have on my new ipad. That one for some reason kind of feels like a shmup to me. But I got a ton of breakout games, once in a while I load one up, but I dunno, guess I loved to play breakout games on a paddle, maybe I am old school. But Anodia is pretty fun, and somehow has managed to stay on my new ipad, didn't even realize it was there hehe.
11-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You know it is weird, I used to love these games when I was young, but nowadays don't really get into breakout type games. Maybe its the touch controls, I dunno...
Same, Breakout/Arkanoid style games were my favourite at the time when games were basic and simple but now I don't enjoy them at all.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-13-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm enjoying this one enough to even purchase the iap. Something I rarely do nowadays.
Deemed a worthy brickbreaker imo.

Add: Ok been playing and its a little annoying to accidentally swipe over the ball speed indicator/controller when playing on the left side of the screen. Other than that a great game.

Last edited by Coldar; 12-01-2012 at 08:57 AM.