• Publisher: RedLynx Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (6)
App description: PLAYED MORE THAN 150 MILLION TIMES!

Run, jump and race through forest, desert and ice!
Discover the perfect route to make the fastest time
Collect Stars and Relics

1000 Heroz is a unique combination of racing and platforming. There are 1000 levels available to play, so you always have something new to try. Each level gives you a new hero, and every hero has a signature relic that you can earn - collect them all by running through each level as quickly as possible.

FEATURES
Ton of content: 1000 levels available
Relics: A new relic in every level - can you collect them all?
Gather stars, points and coins and track your progress in the Hall of Records

REVIEWS & COMMENTS

"1000 Heroz is one of the best app platformers I have ever played."
- Dan Kricke, Yahoo! Games

"It's amazing how compulsive 1000 Heroz becomes as you attempt to best the often sadistic time challenges."
- IGN

"1000 Heroz promises to be like nothing youve ever played, and we think youll love it."
- Cult of Mac

"A gorgeous, zany, and wonderfully crafted time attack racer."
iFanzine

For iPad check 1000 Heroz HD - same game but graphics and controls optimized for iPad!

About RedLynx
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio, is the developer behind the award-winning stunt racer Trials HD and acclaimed iPhone games such as DrawRace, MotoHeroz and the Monster Trucks Nitro series.

Gabrien's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Join the TouchArcade League by going into options and typing in TouchArcade. Talk about the days run and your times for it. Hope this thread will last for about 1000 days like the game. Everyone who originally signed up for Touch Arcade with a space remove the space for the new group. We all decided it would be a better name with no spaces so sorry for the inconveince.
10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I too have had problems since upgrading to IOS 6, but I have found that it will usually connect after a few minutes.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Has RedLynx even acknowledged the issue? I've been having this problem since iOS 6 as well.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Please make an update to add levels ! Since ios 6 it's a pain everyday !
02-14-2013, 11:35 PM
Just decided to try it, and I connected for the first time in months. Seems to be working fine now.

Can a few others confirm?
02-14-2013, 11:42 PM
This is a fun game. It's a simple race to the finish line. The fun about it is simply trying to beat your own time and get ranked on the leader boards.They have an option to watch how the current leader performed that level too.
02-15-2013, 09:33 AM
My point was that this game has been broken for quite some time. Was it just happening to me, or was this a larger problem the Dev fixed?

Looks to be fixed for me now.
04-26-2013, 11:21 AM
update today that fixed this - but also kind of upset that I have to repurchase the game if I want to play it again...

also got widescreen support...

dunno if I'll drop the buck again... it went a LONG time without being fixed... crappy support is not something I'm sure I want to support

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
04-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
update today that fixed this - but also kind of upset that I have to repurchase the game if I want to play it again...

also got widescreen support...

dunno if I'll drop the buck again... it went a LONG time without being fixed... crappy support is not something I'm sure I want to support
Why would you hve to repurchase? Normally, if you make a non-consumable IAP like Full Version Unlock, you can just click purchase again and you won't be charged. That's standard from Apple, not app-specific.
04-26-2013, 01:24 PM
I bought it when it was first released @ $0.99...

Then they switched it to free with a full version unlock, so people who already bought it needed to pay again to keep playing.

**will not go off... I will not go off**

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
04-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I bought it when it was first released @ $0.99...

Then they switched it to free with a full version unlock, so people who already bought it needed to pay again to keep playing.

**will not go off... I will not go off**
Ooh, harsh!