App description: THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention its free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

12-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Is 24 the highest level for this game?
12-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Right now, yes.

12-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Love this game other then there is no way to get donuts (like tapjoy) other then to buy them. Or the slight chance you get them picking up garbage.

But other then that this nice time waster no brainer game.
01-09-2013, 06:04 AM
When you trade 50 Santa coins you get 1-3 donuts some times
01-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Add me if you like...
ramon31
01-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Isn't the Christmas update supposed to have gone back to normal by now? It's still snowing in my Springfield? I thought they said it ended on the 10th?
01-12-2013, 06:17 PM
I got an update and it removed christmas but kept snow. Also 25lv atm
01-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemer View Post
I got an update and it removed christmas but kept snow. Also 25lv atm
Yeah it's got rid of the Christmas items, I think maybe they've kept the snow because they had the idea of the snowman versions of the Simpsons...
01-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Well it is still winter, so it makes sense to still have snow!
01-27-2013, 03:33 AM
This game is supposed to be a free time game which means you play it only when your bored or maybe once a day so if course if you play for 10 minutes straight on it it will be kinda boring , for me i like this game it keeps me looking forword to something ... But yes its the type of game you have to spend REAL money to get anywere ... So use in ten minutes used $10 worth of donuts and didnt get anywhere well yes this game charges WHYYY to much any was i would rate this game 3.5 cause it keeps entertained but it charges way to much ow i didnt use any real money on this ... And yes when u level up u get donuts but there are hidden ways in the game to get donuts you can find them on youtube but you can only use them once i only know one and it got me 10 donuts just keep tapping on homer but be warned CAN ONLY USE ONCE