Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
Just to repeat it's not the only way to get XP. When you breed 2 frogs, you get XP to the value of the coins you spent to breed them.
You're 100% correct. I had forgotten about the XP from breeding.

Still, allowing "potions to tame" represents a way to get XP & it indirectly requires potions (which *can* be purchased).

Gonna need to change my game. No, not for 'dexing, but to leave more room for breeding high value frogs so I can finish with my current level. Parting with these well-loved, long-kept frogs will be a difficult task. Am discovering that, !!!surprise!!! I have the most Inseros. Hmmmm,I wonder why?

p.s.: Weekly Set in hab. Will send as Starter Sets to whoever needs it before the night is out. Speak up! If there's but a single needy person, s/he will receive ALL the frogs.

p.s.: Thanks to Laura for the Obaro, JoEllyn for the Nebula, & mirxtech for the Fortuno. I may reciprocate after someone (or no one) claims the Veterans Day Set later this evening or earlier if possible. I need my nursery back!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:35 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Good news ... Bad news

Goods news - I finished the Aceris frog. So for those that are getting tried of getting Aceris from me, it will all be over in a day or 2.

Bad news - Staying with my alpha theme Americano is next so get ready for a couple of weeks of them. With 21 flies more to tame per frog gifting maybe a little slower.

Thank you for all the gifts.
'Grats on Aceris, dean!

NB responded (finally) to my email saying that my crashing bug is a glitch affecting ios 4.x users, and their solution was to "update my device ios." What the heck? Any way, Dani said they were working on it and were getting it fixed "asap", so i should be back in the trading groove soon. In the meantime thanks to all who are sending me gifts anyway.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:39 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWater27 View Post
'Grats on Aceris, dean!

NB responded (finally) to my email saying that my crashing bug is a glitch affecting ios 4.x users, and their solution was to "update my device ios." What the heck? Any way, Dani said they were working on it and were getting it fixed "asap", so i should be back in the trading groove soon. In the meantime thanks to all who are sending me gifts anyway.
Do you need this week's set, Blue?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I have a new specific wish list today:

Glass Carota Trivium
Glass Viola Bulbus
Glass Caelus Biplex

Working on the Glass Marbles set, and I cannot breed these.

Question: If I hit the get new set button, do I lose the ability to ever do this set, does it just grab another one, or does it only work to pull up this week's set? Also, was that confusing? Thanks all!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I've been breeding my current level frogs together so I can level up faster. I was at level 25 when I got the update. I am at level 31 right now.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:59 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I have a new specific wish list today:

Glass Carota Trivium
Glass Viola Bulbus
Glass Caelus Biplex

Working on the Glass Marbles set, and I cannot breed these.

Question: If I hit the get new set button, do I lose the ability to ever do this set, does it just grab another one, or does it only work to pull up this week's set? Also, was that confusing? Thanks all!
Hope this answers your question:

The ability to complete past Weekly Sets was added in Version 1.2. However, you must complete the sets in reverse chronological order. When you get a new set, you will always be offered the most recent set that you have not yet redeemed. You must redeem the current week's set before being offered an earlier set, and in turn you must redeem that set before being offered an uncompleted set from even earlier.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeady View Post
I've been breeding my current level frogs together so I can level up faster. I was at level 25 when I got the update. I am at level 31 right now.
I always play that way anyway, that's what makes my dexing so painful and makes me generally rather short of coin. But yeah, it is nuts how fast we can level now, I've gone 46-48, which is a lot more than it sounds .
Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Hope this answers your question:

The ability to complete past Weekly Sets was added in Version 1.2. However, you must complete the sets in reverse chronological order. When you get a new set, you will always be offered the most recent set that you have not yet redeemed. You must redeem the current week's set before being offered an earlier set, and in turn you must redeem that set before being offered an uncompleted set from even earlier.
That's what I figured. Thanks for the clear response!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:57 PM

just wanted to send out thanks again to:
madmaze, andinz x3, awboj, joellyno, dariaclone (new breed!), martinz, dean288367, danjarus, shortbus123

also have the junebug set if anyone would like

always amazed how fast people level up here - i play alot, but because I'm dexing in order (aka working on crustalli even still) I'm not getting as much xp - still trying the breed some of the upper levels so I can send back to folks here, but at level 21, a lot of the breeds I can't breed - but at least they look pretty in my habs =)
Old 11-13-2012, 10:58 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

All gifted, I'm a happy man

Last edited by hollowman; 11-14-2012 at 08:49 PM..