Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
i'd choose this over that laggy mess by a landside!!
lol, it's not even out yet and your calling mc4 a laggy mess. I'm willing to bet this will be the ultimate fps on iOS.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
i'd choose this over that laggy mess by a landside!!
If it lags on an iPod Touch 4th gen, then it isn't your fault. If it lags on an iPod Touch 5th gen then something is wrong with the game. The game isn't even out yet, but when it is you can't complain that one of the best and most advanced FPS on iOS devices is lagging on your outdated iPod.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Last time I post comparing a TPS like this to an fps like mc4. Look what I started -_-
Old 11-13-2012, 04:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

So when's this coming out?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
So when's this coming out?
Thursay the 15 of November
Old 11-13-2012, 05:05 PM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Seeing how the IAP seems intrusive and even game breaking by reading defred's impressions, I'd be surprised of anyone preferred this over MC4.
Hi guys.. I just stopped here, because I found that this thread is active. I just want to say, that iAP will not ruin your experience, its just not possible. Defred's impressions are not true and based on his guessing only. I dont know, why he is spreading this rumous, but he knows nothing about our game, except beta test (which was for testing other things then tweaking game for high income )

Anyway, you will find soon by yourselves and I bet that you will be very happy with our game.

Best

Marek
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
Hi guys.. I just stopped here, because I found that this thread is active. I just want to say, that iAP will not ruin your experience, its just not possible. Defred's impressions are not true and based on his guessing only. I dont know, why he is spreading this rumous, but he knows nothing about our game, except beta test (which was for testing other things then tweaking game for high income )

Anyway, you will find soon by yourselves and I bet that you will be very happy with our game.

Best

Marek
C'mon marek. You know this site. Did you really think this thread would be silent? I was surprised to see you guys were not responding to the thread. Anyway will wait and see how this turns out!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:44 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

"but it'll cost big bucks to unlock powerful weapons like machine guns, shotguns, and even a rocket launcher called the "B52 Sh*tstorm" (spelled just like that)." -SlideToPlay

Hopefully the rockets arnt too powerful because the people that are jailbroken will crack the iAP and get it ASAP... And I noticed how there was no health regeneration in the beta, will there be HP regeneration @ launch? Do any android users know?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:21 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post

Best

Marek
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but how about considering your next release to be a premium game with optional IAP, much as Gameloft conducts business? I'm sorry, but a multiplayer game that is F2P without game breaking IAP and makes money for the developers (I have nothing against that) is hard to swallow.

Or consider having two versions like Dark Meadow did, a F2P one and a paymium one with increases in currency gain or no duel currency system (if you have that).

You guys are extremely talented artists and excel in pushing devices to their limits, but I have a hard time supporting freemium games regardless of how well made they are.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but how about considering your next release to be a premium game with optional IAP, much as Gameloft conducts business? I'm sorry, but a multiplayer game that is F2P without game breaking IAP and makes money for the developers (I have nothing against that) is hard to swallow.

Or consider having two versions like Dark Meadow did, a F2P one and a paymium one with increases in currency gain or no duel currency system (if you have that).
The two versions thing never works well. People would buy the free version even if it had paywalls and nobody would buy the premium one.
And after Madfinger's fail with Shadowgun, I think that we won't see another premium game from them in a long time.

Closed Thread