Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-26-2011, 02:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I know this is cliche, and probably arrogant, but this is NOT a game to be purchased for its length, and if you are using that as a consideration, I'm not sure if this is the right game for you. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, that's not my intention.

This isn't a terribly long story. If you love it, it will have a great amount of replay value. I know for me it's something I cherish and "collect" if you will. Knowing its on my device gives me warm and fuzzy feelings.

Have you played any point and click adventure games before? Monkey island/tales/back to the future, etc?

If the game was only a few hours, would that be an issue if the game was beyond stellar in its quality?

Ugh. I sound so obtuse, I know. This is just a game that can't be picked up because of its length. It's the kind of game you just buy and play... No, experience.
No that makes complete sense, I just hate to get immersed in a beautiful game/story line to have it end in an hour, you know? Can you give ANY rough estimate of how long it plays on the first run? I'm sure if it's as good as everyone makes it out to be I'll end up replaying it in a month or two I'm just wondering if this will eat up my plane flight or if it would eat up my layover, you know?
Old 12-26-2011, 03:13 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Ah that makes sense. No. It's not like of those "this is art, omg" That takes 30-60 minutes to go through.

This is a full fledged adventure. It won't take you 10 hours to finish it, but maybe just under half that? I can't remember for the life of me. I don't think I really kept track. I do remember not wanting it to be over when I finished, though
Old 03-06-2012, 09:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Just wanted to shout out my love of Sword & Sworcery, Superbrothers game!
You guys made a great work, so thank you.

According to VG247, Sword & Sworcery has reached the 350 000 sales: [url]http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/06/superbrothers-sword-sworcery-ep-hits-350000-sales/[/url]

That's an amazing news for us pixel lovers if it helps Superbrothers to create another great game.

Can't wait for the new one already!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:57 AM

Default Sword & Sworcery EP

Sword & Sworcery EP is one of my favorite I pad games I like itís all features new technology is going very fast all over the world but I have real sword that I found from swordswords please put forward some cheap swords stores for weapons.

1.JPG
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson12 View Post
Sword & Sworcery EP is one of my favorite I pad games I like itís all features new technology is going very fast all over the world but I have real sword that I found from swordswords please put forward some cheap swords stores for weapons.

Attachment 49546
0_o someone's been on the unicorn rainbow juice this morning...
Old 12-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

May I know how long does this game take to finish from start to finish roughly in terms of hours? Thanks!
Old 12-23-2012, 02:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

@dawson12....Periods are your friend....
Old 12-23-2012, 04:38 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Is the Micro version worth it, or does Sword & Sworcery EP play better on the iPad? I have access to both an iPad and an iPhone.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:46 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Is the Micro version worth it, or does Sword & Sworcery EP play better on the iPad? I have access to both an iPad and an iPhone.
Much like games like World of Goo, The Room, Incoboto and Bastion, S: S&S EP was made with the iPad in mind first and foremost...take that for what it's worth.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
May I know how long does this game take to finish from start to finish roughly in terms of hours? Thanks!
Bump.