App description: Help Jack escaping from the W.Hale, the first fully automated starship created by the humans, that was hit by a huge electromagnetic showckave and that is now slowly floating toward a black hole!
The entire robotic crew has gone crazy, and Jack is the only one that can save the ship from being destroyed! But it will not be easy!

GAMEPLAY

Gear Jack is a new and addictive Slide & Jump with a unique and cool visual style!
Beat 30 dangerous levels, avoid lethal traps and perform awesome tricks!
Progressing in the game you can customize Jack's attributes using the garage, adapting your play style to the level!

FEATURES

Slide & Jump / Auto-Runner
Unique and cool visual style.
Awesome tricks system with more than 30 unique animations
Difficult or Casual (with checkpoints) gameplay.
30 unique levels.
Various types of traps that require the player interaction.
Character garage with attributes customization, adapt the character to your play style and to the levels.
Random trap generation after youve beaten the game, for endless replay value!

Sanuku's comments:

11-14-2012, 05:15 AM
my interest is piquet.... anything else this week sanuku?

Currently Playing: IMPLOSION, MHFU, FFRK
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!

11-14-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
my interest is piquet.... anything else this week sanuku?
A lot...but overall so far Gear Jack & Real Boxing (which is coming later tonight) have impressed me the most and totally blown me away since I hadn`t expected them to be that good.

I mean I did know that Real Boxing was looking good but overall the hole Game did really turned out very well and about Gear Jack:

Well if you enjoy Games like Meatboy you will pretty much play through Gear Jack in one Run since you won`t be able to put it down till you know if Jack has managed to escape the Ship.
11-14-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
about Gear Jack:

Well if you enjoy Games like Meatboy you will pretty much play through Gear Jack in one Run since you won`t be able to put it down till you know if Jack has managed to escape the Ship.
Just what I wanted to hear

Edit: But it looks more like a runner to me than a platformer... kind of full of those...

Last edited by TheFrost; 11-14-2012 at 05:58 AM.
11-14-2012, 05:51 AM
Insta grab
11-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Just what I wanted to hear
I didnt have to hear anything. This is a must-buy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2012, 06:10 AM
This game is a ton of fun. As Sanuku said, it is kind of similar to Super Meat Boy. Pretty much you are running through a shortish level and having to jump over things, roll under things, or tap gears to make them not fall on your head. You can upgrade Jack to make him be better at what he does (speed, jumping, etc...). This should be a purchase for all of you guys as it is pretty amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
11-14-2012, 06:50 AM
glad you are liking it so far!
11-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Ill be grabbing this tonight
11-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Oh Instabuy!