★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dodge and collect color nodes in the fast paced dynamic world of Color-Shift. Harness special powers and annihilate all your friends scores!

DISCOVER EXPLOSIVE POWER UPS! Each power up brings its own unique twist to this ACTION PACKED game.
Time Warp slow down the pace and just focus on collecting points.
Invincibility get out of those tough situations and keep all your lives.
Color Match Relax for the next 1.5 seconds because nothing is out to get you.
Points sometimes all you need is that little boost.
Black Hole throw everything into a parallel universe (let whoever is on that side to deal with it).
Wrecking Ball hurl your way through any obstacle.

EASY TO LEARN: Game comes complete with a beautiful in depth tutorial to show you exactly what to do.

We are sure you will love Color-Shift as much as we loved making it. Please be sure to rate this game and tell us what you think at feedback@rocknrollagames.com. Thanks!

Sanuku's comments:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 7.2 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Dodge and collect color nodes in the fast paced dynamic world of Color-Shift. Discover explosive power ups! Catch up with Time Warp, or cheat death with Invincibility. Can you handle the chaos?

12-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Color-Shift 2.0 Live

A month ago I released a indie game onto iTunes called Color-Shift. With a great reception of the game and great user feedback, I am excited to announce that version 2.0 is now live. The new update brings two brand new power ups that give the game a unique twist, iPad support, and re-mastered all game images and a new UI.

Check out the new game teaser trailer:

Get it now on iTunes: http://itun.es/i6Dc6C3

If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them here or email me at jakub@rocknrollagames.com.

Last edited by kuba; 12-20-2012 at 01:42 PM.