CAR JACK STREETS: DIRECTOR'S CUT - [by TAGPLAY]
CAR JACK STREETS: DIRECTOR'S CUT
In 2009 Tag released Car Jack Streets onto the app store. It was the first high-quality sandbox game developed especially for core gamers on Apple devices and was designed by some of the original creative minds behind the seminal GTA series. As a result, millions of you would go on to play the game, making it a worldwide success and ultimately leading to our decision to develop a sequel – the concept video for which being released in March 2011.
Four years on from its launch we are proud to announce that we will be releasing a free anniversary edition of the original Car Jack Streets in January 2013. This anniversary version is our thank you to all of you who have been patiently awaiting Car Jack Streets 2 and is our reminder to the world of the title which first brought sandbox gaming to Apple devices. This anniversary edition is the daddy of mobile retro gaming. This anniversary edition is: Car Jack Streets: Director’s Cut.
New Director’s Cut Features:
• Car Jack Streets: Director’s Cut will be a free game on the App Store
• HD 60fps native support for all Apple devices, including: iPhone 4, + 5; iPad 1, 2 and 3; iOS 6; and retina screens
• Game Center global leader boards and achievements now included
• New features added including turbo boosting vehicles, punching, and more
• All of the vehicles and weapon packs later added now included as standard
As you will see, these updates have revitalised Car Jack Streets into a whole new gaming experience.
Car Jack Streets: Director’s Cut has been submitted to the App Store and has been given a mid-late January launch date.
App Store Images:
Next month we will be running a Touch Arcade competition in which you could win a framed copy of the original Car Jack Streets map design (with design scribbles and everything!), so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Last edited by SimonTag; 11-21-2012 at 09:11 AM.