App description: Authentic 3D scenes with realistic physical G-Sensor!!!
Applied with advanced Unity3D game engine!!!
Come on! Take up your phone and DOWNLOAD it now!!!

**Game Features**
**Three Role physical forms available
**Surprising innovations make you want to try it again and again.
**Super realistic scenes with majestic and exquisite graphics
**Easy and fluent control and playmode
**Collect gold by jumping or sliding when dodge obstacles
**Fine, lovely and exquisite graphics

Introduction:
X WaterMan is an adventure game with thrilling challenges in primeval forest.
Players need to dodge revolving leaves, various traps, evil giants and they freeze and avoid being cremated.
Lead your hero to stop or march in appropriate time in the changeable ambience.Be careful, do not slip down on ice or burnt by boiling lava.Resplendent visual effect with 3D mazes in each level.
Crawl, run or jump to dodge all fatal traps and finally get to the destination.
Collect hidden gold to complete all achievements and improve your blood, shield and speed.

Game History
The water kingdom in X world was about to be destroyed soon in the war. The Diviner foretold that only the man whose blood cells were blue can wind down the whole thing, and you, WaterMan! Now, take this mysterious holy water, set out to the castle of Devil of fire!
10-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Looks pretty good. I hope someone will be more brave than I, and get it, so we can get some impressions first.
10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
If this were a buck, I'd TOFTT in a flash... but for 2.99... I'll wait for some impressions...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

10-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Okay I'll take one for the team! Just bought it

Impressions: Doesn't look too bad, very Mario-ish but yes just too slow. Shame. If they made the main character faster it would be pretty good

For now I would avoid until they make an update with the character speeded up
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post

Impressions: Doesn't look too bad, very Mario-ish but yes just too slow. Shame. If they made the main character faster it would be pretty good

Thanks psj!!! At least now I know just to put this on my wish-list and hang on for an update! Thanks agains for the impressions!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post

Thanks dude!
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Man, these physics are way too floaty for my liking. Too bad, because this has potential to be a good platformer.
11-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Found the game to be pretty terrible. I could barely play it... Deleted it in 2 minutes.
11-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Man, this game is so close to being a pretty good game, but it is way too slow and sluggish. But man with a little speed up, this game has great potential - great graphics, great controls, great concept, and would be a fun super mario like game that we are kind of missing on ios.

I really hope there is an update that fixes this slowness cause this could be a very good game. What a shame to be so close but yet so far away. Sigh...
11-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Man, this game is so close to being a pretty good game, but it is way too slow and sluggish. But man with a little speed up, this game has great potential - great graphics, great controls, great concept, and would be a fun super mario like game that we are kind of missing on ios.

I really hope there is an update that fixes this slowness cause this could be a very good game. What a shame to be so close but yet so far away. Sigh...
Yup.. This could be a potientally great game. Hopefully it'll get updated, but I doubt it...
11-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Tried this while it was free a couple days ago. Overall, it's very close to being a good game. The graphics are nice.. but it's like it's not been optimized or something because it runs a bit on the sluggish side. It's barely playable but maybe a little tweaking and it'll be worth running through the whole game.