Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-14-2012, 12:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi!

I would love the Beige Albeo Gemma. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks!!

Last edited by meplie; 11-14-2012 at 12:43 AM..
Old 11-14-2012, 01:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
I always play that way anyway, that's what makes my dexing so painful and makes me generally rather short of coin. But yeah, it is nuts how fast we can level now, I've gone 46-48, which is a lot more than it sounds .
Yep! I'm out of coins so now I have to wait until my frogs mature to continue breeding. I think once I get to 32 I'm going to stop and start playing around making different colors.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
iPhone 4

Thank you to Ponggon, lisianne, Cygnet, Javarich, Quossum, Shortbus (x6), DeanK. flip, heeranc, Madmaze, texasrangersgal, JoEllyn, awboj. Marti, Nirtew, Andi, Danjarus, Bezoar, meplie for the frogs yesterday.

Taming with Potions - This morning I went ahead and used potions to tame some Americanos so that I could start breeding (like the feature). After I used the potions it told me that I could now "breed, catalogue or gift" and it showed the xp for taming the frog however I did NOT receive the xp. I did 18 frrogs and my xp never changed.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Taming with Potions - This morning I went ahead and used potions to tame some Americanos so that I could start breeding (like the feature). After I used the potions it told me that I could now "breed, catalogue or gift" and it showed the xp for taming the frog however I did NOT receive the xp. I did 18 frrogs and my xp never changed.
Same thing here. Taming with potions doesn't add to the XP.

Either it's a glitch or the developers intended to make it this way (ie. no XP added) but forgot to remove the "+XXX xp" game coding from the notification window.

Last edited by hollowman; 11-14-2012 at 10:04 AM..
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Me too. They got to fix that. We Should get xp for that. Those are Hard earned potions were using.

I have a papilio and a fractus to whoever wants them. Must take both.

Thanks for the frogs too.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:11 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Appreciate your persistence, dean, in testing out this feature! I'm the "once burned" type of person. You, OTOH, went well beyond singed, just shy of self-immolation, to test this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
Same thing here. Taming with potions doesn't add to the XP.

Either it's a glitch or the developers intended to make it this way (ie. no XP added) but forgot to remove the "+XXX xp" game coding from the notification window.
Thanks for the double-check, hollow. I would be severely disappointed (& surprised) if the devs intended it that way. I think it must be a glitch they should address when they figure out how to fix the other glitches & offer an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearcom View Post
Me too. They got to fix that. We Should get xp for that. Those are Hard earned potions were using.

I have a papilio and a fractus to whoever wants them. Must take both.

Thanks for the frogs too.
Again, ditto that about "hard earned." Even if one purchases potions, it's still inappropriate to essentially "charge" a person twice in terms of potions & loss of XP.

And, spear, I don't yet have a Fractus so would appreciate that. If you insist on sending both, which I sincerely hope you don't, I will only end up selling the Papillo. Too close to next set time with a full MB already.

p.s.: Redeemed (FINALLY!!!) this week's set. Sent out randomly to two people I hope needed it.

p.p.s.: Thanks for another showering of froggie gifts to: Laura for the Ornatus, zeadfly for the Tessera, estamas for the Nebula, Quo fo the Aceris, Nirtew for the Quilta, & GreenBezoar (henceforth to be called Green by me) for the Fortuna which is partiently waiting an open spot in the MB.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:11 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjarus View Post
does gamecenter update the leaderboards?
Yes, if you click on XP / then click in a couple tabs past top ?% then one can see how many flies they have eaten & their rank for example.

thank you for the Pluma do you want any frogs in trade? Now I only have to find 4 more of the new breeds. :P still have over 1k of the old to Dex first but, not being in any hurry makes it more fun somehow.

Last edited by sneeb; 11-14-2012 at 03:45 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 03:30 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Does anyone have both the Stellata and Partiri from the Veteran's day set that they could send me please? I'm running lowish on stamps and potions and would really appreciate it.
I will pay you back with anything in my habitats and anything you would like me to breed for you within my level. Thank you so much!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

lisianne - Thank you for this weeks set! I did need it!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:53 PM
iPhone 4

thank you for the frogs
black templum - andi
azure nebula - martinz
pink bulbus - jake
yellow dimidius - dlstar
black ligo - flip
aqua floresco - vivisoto
black pyramis - nirtew
azure fortuno - emperor
cocos aceris & maroon aceris - dean