^ Lmao
Old 11-14-2012, 12:19 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
What a ripoff
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
iPhone 4S

Alright looks like people just don't wanna believe positive side. There isn't downfall but its not the Campagin that you could beat in 1 hour
Old 11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Well, even though BO is very disappointing, how was ACL? Anyone finished it yet? How's the gameplay, same as the PC games? Framerate? It looked gorgeous.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
@jbruu, acl is just amazing. But some suggestion, keep playing it for one hour until you get the slave persona. The gameplay grow each time you take on a new mission. Framerate drop sometimes under 30fps especially in town where there are many people gathering on the street but still playable and doesnt affected the gameplay.
If you enjoy uncharted, that ive seen no reason why you shouldnt enjoy this one too.
It certainly looked really good from the trailers, one of the few full console games that is worthy of a $40 price tag.

I don't have a vita still deciding if there are enough killer games to warrant the price. Right now I'm pretty much happy with my iPad upgrade, but still keeping an eye on the vita just in case developers decide to take it seriously.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:56 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
@jbruu, acl is just amazing. But some suggestion, keep playing it for one hour until you get the slave persona. The gameplay grow each time you take on a new mission. Framerate drop sometimes under 30fps especially in town where there are many people gathering on the street but still playable and doesnt affected the gameplay.
If you enjoy uncharted, that ive seen no reason why you shouldnt enjoy this one too.
Very accurate description imo, its very good but if you compare it to the console versions then youll notice some limitations. The framerate dips are not really a problem so far for me but they do happen from tine to time, cruisin around rooftops parkour-style is still a blast with very tight controls and a beautiful fully realized town.

Great game for sure. I like Need for Speed most wanted a lot more however, I know theyre completely different games but ive been really blown away by the quality of that game, kudos to Criterion for taking the Vita very seriously, really hope it works for them.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:08 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
It certainly looked really good from the trailers, one of the few full console games that is worthy of a $40 price tag.

I don't have a vita still deciding if there are enough killer games to warrant the price. Right now I'm pretty much happy with my iPad upgrade, but still keeping an eye on the vita just in case developers decide to take it seriously.
I really hope the Vita picks up because its a platform with loads of potential, the hardware is really really good, tailored for gaming to the max but as of now it doesnt have that many great games on it.

Of the games ive bought so far I would easily recommend Need for Speed MW, Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush and AC as must own games and really amazing experiences worth getting the system by themselves but as everyone else I guess im really hoping for more to be aviable on the platform.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:14 PM
iPhone 4S

Well this years Black Friday deal is good enough I think? Ps vita bundle with 3 games for $200? That's damm a lot of saving consider it's giving games like nfs and $40 titles
Old 11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Well, even though BO is very disappointing, how was ACL? Anyone finished it yet? How's the gameplay, same as the PC games? Framerate? It looked gorgeous.
It's really good. Would hold off on it for the time being though due to the save file 'corruption' bug. Happened to me

Had already finished the main story, and was working on getting the platinum. Waiting for an update that will hopefully fix it. Won,t hold it against the game though- just Ubisoft. Game is pretty good other than that (I had some issues with the sound- it's kind of compressed, and there is a lack of sound for some things, like the whip etc.).
Old 11-14-2012, 08:33 PM
iPhone 4S

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-at-sony-bend/
Whatever this game is going to be, probably another 3rd person view game which could be
-scoom
-metal gear solid(I think konjima said he is already thinking about it)
-god of war ( don't think bend could make god of war just because they are best at 3rd person shooters)
- another uncharted
Since they are calling it AAA title, it's going to well known series.. I really believe its gonna be either mgs or uncharted