App description: Real Boxing is the best FREE fighting experience on the App Store, with jaw-dropping graphics, full-blown career, multiplayer with real prizes and intuitive controls.

KNOCKOUT GAMEPLAY
Fight using a variety of devastating punches and combos. Tip the odds in your favor with game changing power-ups. Feel every jab, hook and uppercut thanks to intuitive and responsive controls.

REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER
Become a challenger and enjoy hundreds of hours more gameplay in the feature-packed Real Boxing multiplayer mode.

WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS
Feel the adrenaline rush in Weekly Tournaments, featuring original and challenging rules, with a chance to win in-game and real prizes.

EXHILARATING ARCADE MODE AND UNDERGROUND TOURNAMENT
Put your boxing to the test and fight otherworldly bosses in Real Boxings Arcade Mode, or take your skills to the street in the Underground Tournament and unlock brand new gear for your boxer!

COMPREHENSIVE CAREER
Fight over 30 unique boxers with their own adaptive boxing styles in a full-blown career mode to become world champion.

YOUR REAL BOXER
Create and customize your own fighter with dozens of unlockable hairstyles, tattoos, and gear. Train via a variety of mini games and maintain condition as you fight challenger after challenger on your way to the top.

ENGAGING SOCIAL FEATURES
Come back daily and win amazing prizes with Daily Rewards the Daily Spin. Use the Social Panel to compare scores, challenge friends and become ultimate rivals.

MORE FREE CONTENT
Enjoy regular content updates introducing new features, challengers and more for free!

Visit www.realboxinggame.com
Like us at www.facebook.com/realboxing
Terms of Services www.vividgames.com/realboxing/tos/

Sanuku's comments:

11-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeyad View Post
I really want to see a video of the V-Motion controls. If they work as advertised, then this is one hell of an instant-buy!
11-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
This is just the ad. I want to see a real consumer experience with the game.

I'm sure there will be tons of videos of people trying out the V-Motion Controls in the next few days

Thanks for sharing the video anyways man

11-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I hope that the tap/swipe controls are spot on. The last thing I need to do is accidentally punch my iPad.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Not on UK App Store.

Time and Date: 14th November 17:54 (GMT)

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/aeeb2bbe61a40f08.png

BETAs: Save the Monster The Sandbox
11-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post
Not on UK App Store.

Time and Date: 14th November 17:54 (GMT)
Check back at 12 tonight (uk time)

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
11-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Watched Sanuku's (TouchGameplay) vid on youtube and the framerate on this doesn't look good at all .
11-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Lets hope that the movement thing is not like a promise from mr.Molyneux who always over hypes and never delivers
11-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`ll make it quick since I`m currently already working on the Gameplay Trailer but so far Real Boxing, Verticus & Gear Jack are definitly the best Games of this Night.

I would even go that far to say that if you are into Boxing or an Fan of this Sport you will freaking love what Vivid Games has put together.
Serious words. Got MY attention! Gonna have to check that out now!
11-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nschneider350 View Post
Watched Sanuku's (TouchGameplay) vid on youtube and the framerate on this doesn't look good at all .
Framerate is solid on the iDevice itself. It`s just that the New iPad (3rd Gen.) just sucks. You won`t notice any Framedrops on your iDevice.
11-14-2012, 12:54 PM
guys I haven't had time to do some research on this game, but I love Boxing and this is the type of app that could get someone in good shape also.

So how does this work, do you hook your iPod to the t.v for real motion punching?? Any info on this would be much appreciated !! Thanks