★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The TribeZ (game play discussion)

11-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBurt View Post
Not even close.

It's pretty much a total waste of time.
I bought the items. Don't waste your money. You build the haunted house and get a pumpkin that increases XP by 70 percent for 8 hours. Funny thing is XP is stuck at 60 cos of the bug so a total waste!
11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Well I was refunded/returned the gems I bought and 30k gold for the critical failure my game hit. No level bonus but can't whine too much after getting gems. I also got random gem bonus on iPhone. I can say there are some different starting quests from first time I played. Good luck to all!!

Anyone notice that the Spirit of Afuemce bonus went from 4hrs to 2... That rather sucks

11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
New ipad update is out! Lets see if the exp comes back.

Updating....
11-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Okay EXP is back but now we're at level 44........ugh.
11-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I've reached 60 since the Alien Shore update, downloaded the update today, and got reset to 44. Also, experience seems be to going up a lot slower than last week.

Last edited by Lordelohim; 11-15-2012 at 02:31 AM.
11-14-2012, 10:05 PM
myster shore? tribez

hi all, so im on marble fiord- and i have a quest to visit the mystery shore- when i click find, it takes me to the maps, where the mystery shore is grey- when i click on it- it says the way to this island is through a series of caves, and it just takes me back to the marble fiord- i'm going in circles.

all of the quests on the second island involve creating cut marble- which require sand- which require the third island.

how do i get to the third island?
11-15-2012, 06:49 AM
This is bs.....back to level 44 from 58 and now I can't build the Tower House to finish my quest!
11-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsanoshy View Post
hi all, so im on marble fiord- and i have a quest to visit the mystery shore- when i click find, it takes me to the maps, where the mystery shore is grey- when i click on it- it says the way to this island is through a series of caves, and it just takes me back to the marble fiord- i'm going in circles.

all of the quests on the second island involve creating cut marble- which require sand- which require the third island.

how do i get to the third island?
Sorry that other poster was so rude to you. I do not remember all the quests but I am sure there is a series of quests to find items by searching the caves in the lower right part of the island. These will allow you to travel to the third island.
11-15-2012, 07:54 AM
I was playing the game and deleted it. Now I'm starting it over. That post seriously irked me and was extremely rude. I apologize to you since the majority of us on here have class.
11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
I reported the comment.....that was out of order