★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gta v

11-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
GTA IV was released on PC 6 months after consoles ,RDR haven't been released on PC at all!
please stop embarrassing yourself
Please stop trying to pick a fight. if I wanted to nitpick you I would inform you of numerous grammatical errors in your above comment.

My point was that I have a hard seeing a huge, huge blockbuster title like this with a massive, cult like following not be for both console and PC. R* would ultimately lose money by not releasing for PC, and we all know that businesses are in business to make money or they leave the scene quickly.
11-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Please stop trying to pick a fight. if I wanted to nitpick you I would inform you of numerous grammatical errors in your above comment.

My point was that I have a hard seeing a huge, huge blockbuster title like this with a massive, cult like following not be for both console and PC. R* would ultimately lose money by not releasing for PC, and we all know that businesses are in business to make money or they leave the scene quickly.
well, nobody knows for a fact if its coming on PC or not either way i think the trailer was current gen consoles footage since it looks too jaggy!

11-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Now that's how you make a trailer.

Twitter: @back2this
11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Stunning trailer. The environment is absoutely gorgeous.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
I don't know about everyone else, but after watching this trailer, I haven't been so excited about a console game in a long time. The graphics, the animation, the characters, the detail, the variety, it all looks incredible to me.

Thoughts?

YouTube: video
That's the first video game trailer I've ever seen that had the same feel as a movie trailer.

That said, that was awesome and I'm going to be pre-ordering that game
11-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:

That is how Rockstar tend to roll though. I don't recall PC versions of GTA ever being discussed before the console releases. But that's not to say the trailers can't be running on something more powerful than a console...

Anyway, yeah. I'm getting more excited about this after recent news. It looks like they're going back to a more SA vibe than GTA IV was, so hopefully the fun will resurface too.
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Guess the trailer's running on a PC then. Figures.
hope we get a good pc port.

In the words of the great GLaDOS: "Keep on trying 'till you run out of cake."
Add me in Dark Legends (or any spacetime game): Quiwundi
11-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post

YouTube: video
11-16-2012, 09:41 AM
going to pre order it for my ps3.looks amazing

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS

Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred