• Size: 34.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: #1 NEW FAMILY GAME IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES
TOP 10 PUZZLE GAME IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES

"This week's top Indie iOS picks" - SlideToPlay

"Casual gamers and Angry Birds fans will enjoy Super Dragon's change of pace." - Appolicious

"Funky hats are fun and functional. Lots of stages." - Mac Life

"A brand new physics puzzle experience for all ages that manages to entertain for extended periods of time without wearing you out." - GameDynamo

"For those looking for a solid game.. give a glance to Super Dragon." - TheAppPlanet

-----

Introducing A Blazing Comedy Physics Puzzler Starring Smokey the Dragon!

Smokey is the most marvelous and famous dragon around. A fan favorite and the cover-star of magazines, everyone loves the charismatic, fire- breathing creature.

He has style, talent & swag. His life was a dream, that is, until his career was sabotaged when the tabloids exposed his one secret.... Smokey has NO teeth!

Embarrassed and full of shame, Smokey realizes there is only one way to remain a Super Star- get his megawatt choppers back.

Help Smokey on his smashiest, crashiest, most explosive quest to retrieve his dentures and maintain his celebrity status by busting through the elaborate obstacles that stand in the way.

80 hilarious and action packed physics puzzles.
Real-time game center multiplayer levels to battle head to head with player-haters...and friends.
Intuitive and spot-on controls.
Eight hats that provide protection, super powers, and swag!
Challenging weather conditions to further test your skills.
Three unique stages set the scene for new and exciting obstacles.
Original musical score blends hip hop with classical influences that will have you moving in your seat!

Echoseven's comments:

11-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, I'm the developer of Super Dragon. Can this post be updated to include the game trailer?

Last edited by killercow; 11-15-2012 at 09:14 AM.

11-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Physics puzzlers really need to do something special to get my attention these days, this one has piqued my interest.
11-28-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm surprised this didn't get attention, it's quite good.
11-28-2012, 08:13 PM
SUPER DRAGON - Designer's First Post

Hi Everyone!! My name is Angelique I designed all the graphics for my game SUPER DRAGON! This is my first post ever on Touch Arcade and I wanted to introduce myself and say HI!

We have gotten some great reviews from happy customers as well as some game sites!

"Funky hats are fun and functional. Lots of stages." - Mac Life

"Casual gamers and Angry Birds fans will enjoy Super Dragon's change of pace." - Appolicious

"This week's top Indie iOS picks." - SlideToPlay

Please check out the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIea1Q4B3-M

Its available now on the App Store

http://itunes.com/apps/superdragon

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
11-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababewey View Post
I'm surprised this didn't get attention, it's quite good.
Hi Bababewey, This is my first time on TouchArcade. I am so glad to hear that you like our game.

Do you have a favorite helmet in the game that has helped the most? We are thinking of adding more.

Thanks,
Angelique

Last edited by angelique_monet; 11-28-2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Oopies forgot a word! :)
11-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi got the game and i like it. I love the elements included in the game like how different items (falling debris) affects the dragon and how he interacts with objects in the game.

Suggestion... Can you make the dragon "smile" when he gets his teeth? Doesnt really look like he's that happy getting his teeth.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hi got the game and i like it. I love the elements included in the game like how different items (falling debris) affects the dragon and how he interacts with objects in the game.

Suggestion... Can you make the dragon "smile" when he gets his teeth? Doesnt really look like he's that happy getting his teeth.
Hi Exact-Psience,

I am so happy you are enjoying Super Dragon!! Smokey is very happy when he gets his teeth and is smiling as hard as he can with those HUGE choppers in there!! LOL!

There are hidden bonus smiles worth extra coins.Have you found the Gold tooth yet??

-Angelique
11-28-2012, 11:18 PM
I just downloaded the game and have spent HOURS playing!!!
11-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitt View Post
I just downloaded the game and have spent HOURS playing!!!
Hi HelloKitt!! That is SOOOO awesome!!! It can be addictive How far did you get??