Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Flea Symphony - (by Majesco) - Universal App

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-18-2012 at 01:59 AM..
Old 11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

This looks good from the screenshots, interested on hearing more and seeing the game in action.

Isn't Majesco a well known long time Dev/publisher?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
They did loot of legend and sci fi heroes
I meant on past and current Platforms....cuz I dunno it sounded familiar so I looked it up. And they've been around since 1986 with tons of games showing like cooking mama and Serios Sam and a bunch of stuff..most of it recent.

This is only there 5th IOS game though

I can't find any info about their older games but I feel like I remember them making games for like the NES and SNES etc... And they were founded in 1986 so I guess theyre just showin recent stuff or I'm wrong but whatever they've been around ahwile.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
I meant on past and current Platforms....cuz I dunno it sounded familiar so I looked it up. And they've been around since 1986 with tons of games showing like cooking mama and Serios Sam and a bunch of stuff..most of it recent.

This is only there 5th IOS game though

I can't find any info about their older games but I feel like I remember them making games for like the NES and SNES etc... And they were founded in 1986 so I guess theyre just showin recent stuff or I'm wrong but whatever they've been around ahwile.
I know who you're referring to; I don't know if this is the same developer though. I'm surprised there are only 5 (well, now 6) comments. This game looks like it -might- be awesome. I guess fans of oddly themed music games are rare here (Isle of Tunes, Bad Hotel, Pugz Love Beats, etc.).

I might give this a shot.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:57 PM

I just picked it up, its def there best ios game yet.. Has a bit of a steep difficulty curve having to hit instruments in time with the music... I've only played a few levels but I can already say its a quality 99c Chillingo type game...

It's also featured second on the AppStore after Bastion and has a few good ratings, I have to agree it's got the feel of a winner, hard to reccomend with only limited playing but still ya I'd recommend it....
Old 11-16-2012, 03:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This is a good game from the creator of "The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom". It's really different (and i'd like to see Winterbottom on ios) and certainly unique but it will really appeal to those who love a good puzzler or music game.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Feels kinda clunky on my iPad 3.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:16 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

When a few Weeks ago Rebound Beat got released I really had a hard time to get into it. Now almost an Month later Majesco Entertainment did pick up the same Gaming System and put it into a nice little Game that does almost everything right that I did dislike about Rebound Beat.

I would say that if you are into Puzzle Games it`s save to assume that you should at least give the Game a try. At the current Price - Tag of 99 Cent you can hardly do something wrong with it.

Well done...
Old 11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Come on...syntheticvoid, Gabrien, Exact-Pscience, Strivemind...etc...someone with a huge app habit, great taste, and more money than I must have tried this. I'de like to know if it is ONLY a music-inspired puzzler or if it has musical toy/generation abilities as well. You know, like...wait a minute...I know this is the first time I've mentioned one of my fav ios games, but...BEAT IT!

I only hesitate because Majesco is a recently new ios publisher amd thier results have been...mixed.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Why does this game crashes on iPad all the time, I can't even finishes a game!!!!
PS: It works really well on iPhone.