App description: Real space shooter game with stunning graphics and attractive gameplay. Explore space in a whole new dimension and start shooting in Star Splitter 3D. Be an intergalactic pilot and start your journey in space by invading alien territory, performing missions, powering up your plane and navigating through space in Star Splitter 3D.

STUNNING 3D GRAPHICS

Star Splitter delivers an absolutely realistic experience - with all the stunning 3D graphics that go hand in hand with a revolutionary concept.

DEFEAT ENEMIES

You're in space and in-charge of your powerful space shooter which is armed with lethal weapons. Invade alien territory and start off by shooting some of your enemies to gain points.

MISSIONS, MISSIONS AND MISSIONS

Featuring many missions and assignments from various customers and organizations. Acquire new weapons, become more powerful, destroy enemies, wipe away asteroids and protect your allies. Deploy a well thought strategy and take it to battle.

EXPLORE

Get to know the universe better. Explore freely around and show off some of your exciting new skills or powerful weapons. Keep flying deeper and deeper in the intergalactic space in order to discover what lies ahead.

FEATURES

-Stunning 3D graphics support
-Intuitive gameplay
-Build up your spacecraft
-Choose new powerful weapons to upgrade your space shooter
-Over 60 different mission
-Fire laser guns, rockets, super weapons and more
-No second chance during gameplay
-Fight with aliens and capture their territory

STAY CONNECTED

*Follow us on Twitter - @Step_Games
*Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Splitter/453932904626803
*Email - pr@stepgames.ru
*Website - http://forum.stepgames.ru/index.php?board=21.0

Echoseven's comments:

11-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Looks really interesting/fun. But lots of IAP in this one. :/

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG

11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Now this is probably the first release tonight that really has my interest peaked (being one of those who couldn't play ARC: Squadron). But that dreaded "free" price tag and small size has me questioning how good it really could be.
11-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Unfortunately, read some pretty wretched reviews of the Android version of this....so I guess those of us who are ARC disabled will remain so.
11-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Wow, this looks pretty sweet! But free? Oh boy...

DBC

I give up.
11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
To use their words" There are a lot of obstacles on the way"..........
11-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Unfortunately, read some pretty wretched reviews of the Android version of this....so I guess those of us who are ARC disabled will remain so.
By looking at the screendumps, I doubt that this comes close to arc squadron which is a hell of a game. But will try it out in 2 hrs and let you know.
11-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey look, I can recreate the gameplay by browsing to the NASA site and moving my head towards the screen!

Seriously though. It really breaks the illusion that space has depth if you're just rushing towards an image pasted onto a wall. And look, there's a hole in the wall which leads you to another image.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Now this is probably the first release tonight that really has my interest peaked (being one of those who couldn't play ARC: Squadron). But that dreaded "free" price tag and small size has me questioning how good it really could be.
It's no Arc Squadron.
11-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Hey look, I can recreate the gameplay by browsing to the NASA site and moving my head towards the screen!

Seriously though. It really breaks the illusion that space has depth if you're just rushing towards an image pasted onto a wall. And look, there's a hole in the wall which leads you to another image.
I can beat that!
I just need to get up from my chair and step outside...it's clear outside and I can see some stars...oh wait there's Orion and there's Jupiter, how beautiful!!