App description: Real space shooter game with stunning graphics and attractive gameplay. Explore space in a whole new dimension and start shooting in Star Splitter 3D. Be an intergalactic pilot and start your journey in space by invading alien territory, performing missions, powering up your plane and navigating through space in Star Splitter 3D.

STUNNING 3D GRAPHICS

Star Splitter delivers an absolutely realistic experience - with all the stunning 3D graphics that go hand in hand with a revolutionary concept.

DEFEAT ENEMIES

You're in space and in-charge of your powerful space shooter which is armed with lethal weapons. Invade alien territory and start off by shooting some of your enemies to gain points.

MISSIONS, MISSIONS AND MISSIONS

Featuring many missions and assignments from various customers and organizations. Acquire new weapons, become more powerful, destroy enemies, wipe away asteroids and protect your allies. Deploy a well thought strategy and take it to battle.

EXPLORE

Get to know the universe better. Explore freely around and show off some of your exciting new skills or powerful weapons. Keep flying deeper and deeper in the intergalactic space in order to discover what lies ahead.

FEATURES

-Stunning 3D graphics support
-Intuitive gameplay
-Build up your spacecraft
-Choose new powerful weapons to upgrade your space shooter
-Over 60 different mission
-Fire laser guns, rockets, super weapons and more
-No second chance during gameplay
-Fight with aliens and capture their territory

STAY CONNECTED

*Follow us on Twitter - @Step_Games
*Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Splitter/453932904626803
*Email - pr@stepgames.ru
*Website - http://forum.stepgames.ru/index.php?board=21.0

Echoseven's comments:

11-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It's no Arc Squadron.
Never realistically expected it to be. Just was hoping it might be a nice little hold over until I can someday upgrade to a device that can play ARC. But from the sounds of it, it may not even be worth a download.
11-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It's no Arc Squadron.
How good IS Arc Squadron?

11-15-2012, 09:31 AM
arc squadron is AMAZING on my iPad3 and iPhone 4S. Closest thing to a STARFOX that has ever been on iOS.
11-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujibayashi View Post
arc squadron is AMAZING on my iPad3 and iPhone 4S. Closest thing to a STARFOX that has ever been on iOS.
That's nice, but Star Fox came out in the early '90s.

I'de be more excited over an on-rails shooter in the vain of Panzer Dragoon: Orta, but that's just me (and PD:O plays more like a SHMUP).
11-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
That's nice, but Star Fox came out in the early '90s.

I'de be more excited over an on-rails shooter in the vain of Panzer Dragoon: Orta, but that's just me (and PD:O plays more like a SHMUP).
Well, the games are quite different. Starfox is more arcady, arc squadron is more mission based with a touchscreen flare totally different from starfox.

But the retina ipad graphics are just beautiful, and framerates are totally awesome, and the game is made for touchscreen. So it is totally different than starfox.

Panzer dragoon was an awesome game, I hope someone sometime makes a good game like it sometimefor my new ipad.

Well, going to go download this game now, hope it is as good as arc squadron!
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, going to go download this game now, hope it is as good as arc squadron!
Sadly, I doubt it. But I've been juggling a bunch of apps now and am filled on my 3GS so let us know what you think and if it's worth the download!
11-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Sadly, I doubt it. But I've been juggling a bunch of apps now and am filled on my 3GS so let us know what you think and if it's worth the download!
Nope, not even close... Sigh... Oh well, back to arc squadron.

Fyi, this game plays more like galaxy on fire.
11-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Game Impressions

I think the biggest Problem is that the Game just got released to late. Would it have been like a Year ago probably a lot more would play it but so far with Arc Saquadron and a few other Titles out there really make it hard to play it longer then needed, even if it`s like in this Case for Free and the other TItles are full priced Titles.
11-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Hello guyz!
I'm the developer's representative and I'd be really glad to answer the questions, for e.g., if there are some.
Star Splitter is not Arc Squadron definitely, it's compared with Galaxy on Fire2 more often. But I suppose, the backgrounds are in Elite and Star Heritage, which was created in 90th for Spectrum