Shadowgun Deadzone - Online Multiplayer Unity Shooter

11-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the the update Marek. I hope you guys can get it out by the end of this week.
11-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
I honestly doubt that the reason. I'm sure it's due to some usage of foul language. And other stuff. They named a weapon shitstorm. Apple wouldn't have liked it.

Its not about it

11-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
I honestly doubt that the reason. I'm sure it's due to some usage of foul language. And other stuff. They named a weapon shitstorm. Apple wouldn't have liked it.
Wow. And you have to make a thread about it in the general discussion section. You know what defred? You should just quit posting in a Madfinger game's thread coz you are quickly losing credibility for each post you make. That is, if you still have any left.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
I am right to think that the second approval only takes a few hours, and the game will still come out today, aren't I? If it takes another 2 weeks+ I will be annoyed.

Best games on my ipad: Infinity blade 1 & 2, Dead space, GTA vice city, Dead Trigger, The Walking Dead, Bad Piggies, MC4, Ravensword 2, Super Hexagon and Real racing 3.
Most anticipated games: Infinity blade dungeons, walking dead season 2, Star command and Oceanhorn.
11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
No this happened with dead trigger because they had inappropriate language in the game. They fixed it within a day and apple approved it. Unless its a bigger problem then it should be out today.
11-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow. And you have to make a thread about it in the general discussion section. You know what defred? You should just quit posting in a Madfinger game's thread coz you are quickly losing credibility for each post you make. That is, if you still have any left.
I just wanted to let people know. They're less likely to see it here than there. Sorry if I tried to help too much.
11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by handintoaster View Post
No this happened with dead trigger because they had inappropriate language in the game. They fixed it within a day and apple approved it. Unless its a bigger problem then it should be out today.
The problem with dead trigger was some sexual references (no clue why there is a problem with those in a 17+ app, but whatever).
11-15-2012, 10:43 AM
That just sums apple up....they approve of fake apps such as sbsettings and intelliscreenx (that were just alarm clocks) to hit the store and have problems in approving a top game to be released like this
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adly View Post
That just sums apple up....they approve of fake apps such as sbsettings and intelliscreenx (that were just alarm clocks) to hit the store and have problems in approving a top game to be released like this
There are only humans too.. its in review again, lets hope guys..
11-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
There are only humans too.. its in review again, lets hope guys..
*fingers crossed*

Can you tell us what the reason for rejection was originally?