Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 AM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
But I also want to buy Uncharted : Golden Abyss (I'm a hardcore Uncharted fan,and played all the games).

But I am afraid that I'll get bored too easily with it,because the lack of many games of my taste (Killzone will come only in 2013).

Do you think the iPad mini/iPad 4 would be a better purchase? I could save up some more $$$ for them,and probable they will have better price on Black Friday.
Don't buy Uncharted GA, it will be included in the next Plus update which is a much better deal.

As much as I love my Vita, unless you'll be using the new device strictly for gaming (and even then it's debatable) I'd definitely get an iPad over it. An iPad 4, I'd never buy a Mini because I think it's (even for Apple standards) overpriced and (never thought I would say that) worse than its competitors.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I for one can't wait for P4G. I love the Persona series! I actually like it better than Final Fantasy. Plus P4G has motorcycles now! Maybe they aren't sportbikes, but hey, better than no bikes at all.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:41 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Don't buy Uncharted GA, it will be included in the next Plus update which is a much better deal.

As much as I love my Vita, unless you'll be using the new device strictly for gaming (and even then it's debatable) I'd definitely get an iPad over it. An iPad 4, I'd never buy a Mini because I think it's (even for Apple standards) overpriced and (never thought I would say that) worse than its competitors.
I looked at the reviews,saw some videos,and my temporary hype is over.When NGP was introduced I predicted that it won't have the success of the PS3.
Uncharted GA,doesn't have any jaw-dropping moment,just like Uncharted 3 didn't had any.The small ammount of games,and the "huge" (this is a relative thing) price,and overprived accessories are among the factors that make me say "pass".

I thought of the iPad 4 before and I think I'll give my iPad 2 to my dad and get the 4th gen.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:46 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
I looked at the reviews,saw some videos,and my temporary hype is over.When NGP was introduced I predicted that it won't have the success of the PS3.
Uncharted GA,doesn't have any jaw-dropping moment,just like Uncharted 3 didn't had any.The small ammount of games,and the "huge" (this is a relative thing) price,and overprived accessories are among the factors that make me say "pass".

I thought of the iPad 4 before and I think I'll give my iPad 2 to my dad and get the 4th gen.
You'll be really pleased with the iPad 4 I think. Nothing beats the appstore's selection or pricing. Head over to the impressions thread in the iPad and iPad mini games forum if you want to read up more on it before you make a decision.

Last edited by JBRUU; 11-15-2012 at 12:09 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 12:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Kat from Gravity Rush will be in PASBR as free DLC!

Not sure how her rivalry with Emmet from Starhawk is going to work though.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Kat from Gravity Rush will be in PASBR as free DLC!

Not sure how her rivalry with Emmet from Starhawk is going to work though.
Oh hell yes! I think I'm getting PASBR over P4G now!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Oh hell yes! I think I'm getting PASBR over P4G now!
I recommend getting both eventually.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
I recommend getting both eventually.
Oh I plan on getting P4G eventually.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well that's it for me, I'm selling my Vita. I think partly because I'm too old and too busy with other things to find the time to play it, and partly because it hasn't engaged me like I hoped it would. (I also want the money to help fund a nice dslr )

sf x tekken is excellent, and I enjoyed it lots... but for me it has been on the laggy side online and my only mate with a Vita hasn't picked it up. Nothing beats playing with your mates... the regular sessions of GoW and Halo with 4/5 of us are an absolute blast and only serve to push my Vita even more in the cold.

I'm glad lots of you are enjoying using yours though. For me, the Vita is still a fantastic piece of kit with excellent physical controls.

Anyway, few questions.....

1. If I sign out of PSN will the buyer be able to make full use of games I paid for and downloaded onto the 16gb card? (sf x tekken is my only 'physical' game)

2. Does anyone want to buy a Vita?

..... I'll post ebay link tomorrow for anyone interested.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrEaKBEaT View Post
If I sign out of PSN will the buyer be able to make full use of games I paid for and downloaded onto the 16gb card? (sf x tekken is my only 'physical' game)
No, digital downloads are tied to your account.