Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjames View Post
Aw thanks awboj! You sent me both of my requests! So I'll send you both of yours!
Thanks!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:13 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Could somebody be so kind to help me with one of the following frogs:

Tempium
Papilio
Cornus
Pictoris
Shelbus
Skelletos
Lotus
Mazeus
Dimidius
Igneous
Palma
Botulus
Visus
Janus Gemma
Pulvillus

I have Tessera, nodare, quilta and pistrix if somebody likes.
My account is Maupie010

Thanx guys!

Greetz

Last edited by Maupie010; 11-15-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Old 11-15-2012, 07:22 AM
iPad

Just a reminder that the game is still on! Here are the list of incorrect guesses:

Nirtew -My guess is your Blue Callaina Planeta, just because I haven't seen any Planetas.
Awboj-Symphonia? Can't see your habs so 1/47 probability.
Blue water27-Emblema (sp?)
Danjarus-Yellow carota arcus
MartiNZ-I'll go Purple Tingo Pyramis. Damn good looking frog even if it wasn't the last lol.
Danjarus-My 2nd guess is the yellow pruni hennae
Awboj-Favus
BlueWater27 -My guess is Glass Caelus Hennae, Dom. I can't see your habs so I'm making a blind guess.
Javarich-Domenic15, add the Azure Albeo Mazeus to the incorrect list.
dlstar -I'm going to nominate the tangelo picea figularis.
awboj -Nodare?
Awboj-cornus
Javarich-vicis

Please let me know if I missed anyone. Only looking for the breed and the correct guess will get you the omelette glass set of that breed (16).

I also have this week's starter sets available for those in need. Please let me know as soon as possible. I need the room to get back to dexing.

My hat goes off to our other great story teller- Dean- happy anniversary. (The other is lisianne)
Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
Just a reminder that the game is still on! Here are the list of incorrect guesses:

Nirtew -My guess is your Blue Callaina Planeta, just because I haven't seen any Planetas.
MartiNZ-I'll go Purple Tingo Pyramis. Damn good looking frog even if it wasn't the last lol.
Awboj-Favus
BlueWater27 -My guess is Glass Caelus Hennae, Dom. I can't see your habs so I'm making a blind guess.
awboj -Nodare?
Awboj-cornus
Javarich-vicis

Please let me know if I missed anyone. Only looking for the breed and the correct guess will get you the omelette glass set of that breed (16).

I also have this week's starter sets available for those in need. Please let me know as soon as possible. I need the room to get back to dexing.

My hat goes off to our other great story teller- Dean- happy anniversary. (The other is lisianne)
Add Luneris.
My next guess is skelitos just because you sent me one.
I would like the starter set please.
Thanks.

Last edited by Nirtew; 11-15-2012 at 10:54 AM..
Old 11-15-2012, 10:58 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Dom: Americano?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 AM
iPhone 4

@dom

Add tessera to your list. That was my third guess

Is it the Spira
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeSwitchfoot View Post
I'm after a Hannea of any colour. Can anyone help me out? Will trade for an Americano as that is all I have at the moment.
Once you accept my friend request, I'll send out a glass chroma hennae. I'll gladly take an Americano in trade, that's one of the last few breeds I don't have.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 PM
iPad

Updated...

Awboj-Favus
awboj -Nodare?
Awboj-cornus
Javarich-vicis
Nirtew-Add Luneris.
Andinz1970-Dom: Americano?
Danjarus-@dom
Add tessera to your list. That was my third guess
Is it the Spira

There is no winning guess as of yet. Keep a guessing!
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
Add Luneris.
I would like the starter set please.
Thanks.
The starter set is on the way. Seven more sets to go.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearcom View Post
Me too. They got to fix that. We Should get xp for that. Those are Hard earned potions were using.

I have a papilio and a fractus to whoever wants them. Must take both.

Thanks for the frogs too.
As generous as you were, spear, it was NOT to be. I am destined to never have a Fractus. I said I'd sell the Papilio if you sent it & I did after I accepted the Fractus. My MB, as usual was full at the moment. Did the Fractus reappear when a MB space opened? No. And I had lost two of his previous Fractus brothers in a glitch that NB fixed with this update.

I'm all broken up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
A TALE TO TELL

Gather around the fire my young posters and listen to a tale to tell. Many Moons ago we had what was called PROMOTIONAL FROGS in the Land of the Ponds. They were magical frogs that only came once and if you missed them they were gone forever.

The first promotional frog was called a LANTERNA and it came on a cold night with an annoucement from the all mighty DEVS that it had arrived and did you want to accept it. Scared, nervous and excited the young frog tamer said yes. There it was a Tangelo Aurum Lanterna with a grin that when looked at to long would give small children bad dreams.

Then on one beautiful calm evening the DEVS again sent the magically message that a GLACIO would like to join in the game and did you want it. The frog tamer was excited and immediately hit yes while in the pond taming a frog. After exiting the pond the frog tamer went to the mailbox to check out the new GLACIO... wait ... it was not there... was it in the habitat... NO... were was the gift from the DEVS ????

She looked all over for the gift from the DEVS but it was no were. Was it because her mailbox was full ?? Was it because her habitats where full ?? The gift was GONE

WAIT... maybe just maybe ... what is this gift button for ??? Could someone help her find the magic GLACIO frog? Google is the answer, yes!! Search Google "Pocket Frogs Gift" . Results "Touch Arcade - Pocket Frogs Trading Thread. Click on it and maybe , just maybe

And that is how the Frog Tamer named dean288367 started on this thread 2 years ago.
Love historical & hysterical perspective. Actually, I think most people stumble onto this forum seeking a solution to a problem. I was confused about *something* & I came to this or the other PF forum & asked a really dumb question at the time. I *could* have just read the FAQs. You at least had a good reason, Dean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post

First, thanks for the very kind compliment, Dom.

Next my MB is full & I'm at work until super late tonight. This is on my lunch break (like, who needs to eat?). I don't like asking but since you offered, I'll accept your offer of a Starter Set. You know I'll pass it on, too. Can't say when it'll get by the logjam in my MB, however.

URGENT: Someone sent me a Red Viola Fortuno & I don't know who. I'd like to reciprocate. Please let me know if it was you!

p.s.: Many thanks, guys, to Anonymous (for the moment) for the Fortuno, spear for the generous but ill-fated Fractus & Papilo, ladybird for the Palma, danj for the Nebula, Nirtew for the Emblema, Quo for the Fortuna, & green for the Dimidius. Haven't had time to reciprocate to all because wi-fi in school is atrocious & unreliable, but I will.