★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Just realized tomorrow is Thursday. What are the odds we get a new dragon?
I don't think we will get one this week....but looking at the lunar calendar, there is a lunar eclipse on Nov 28. Maybe next week?
11-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeneez View Post
I don't think we will get one this week....but looking at the lunar calendar, there is a lunar eclipse on Nov 28. Maybe next week?
Is BFS a US company? If they stuck to their Thursday schedule for next week they'd be releasing it on Thanksgiving which is a major US holiday (second only to Christmas).

11-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Is BFS a US company? If they stuck to their Thursday schedule for next week they'd be releasing it on Thanksgiving which is a major US holiday (second only to Christmas).
Yes they are a US company in Boulder, Colorado. I remember that when they released the Firework dragon, people who didn't live in the US were mad, because it celebrated an only American holiday, so I don't think they will release anything for Thanksgiving.
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
But the Thursday thing is only recent...they have been know to do releases on other days of the week. So don't always assume it will the same
11-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Woohoo!

My Dodo and Flower got me a Solar Eclipse dragon! I'm so happy
11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
1st Solstice was Bone/Blazing
2nd Solstice was Earth/Blazing

now time to go for 2nd topaz

GCID: Allanon!
Fav's: Clash of Clans, DragonVale, Bastion, Score!, The Walking Dead, Puzzle RPGs
Beta Tested: Flashout 3D
Attention Dev's: Game Center Achievements are very necessary!
11-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Already had a Bronze fail. Just got another Olympus cooking but won't know what it is until tomorrow.
No Gold Oly, it was a Silver.
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
No Gold Oly, it was a Silver.
I had 2 bronze fails in a row. That makes 5 bronzes and two silvers and zero golds over the last month.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Hallelujah!

Hi everyone! Long time no see~ Finally got a break after finishing my midterms to say something on this forum again! Yay!

First off, congrats on Kairos, Topaz, Solar Eclipse and all the other dragons that you are working on! Especially that Kairos, it was a pain to get without using gems... @.@ I finally got mine a few hours ago during class after spending 1-2 months on this dragon no thanks to the last piece on the second stage. So lucky that the head piece of the last stage came around 2 days after the 2nd stage was completed. No more racing for me! >.<

As with Solar Eclipse, I got both of mine with Blazing/Lava and Air/Lava if anyone is still trying to get it.

Good luck and hopefully I'll get back online soon. Thanksgiving break is just right around the corner for me~

Game Center ID: Aiera Kyoto

For simplicity, call me "Ai" or "AK"
11-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiera Kyoto View Post
Hi everyone! Long time no see~ Finally got a break after finishing my midterms to say something on this forum again! Yay!

First off, congrats on Kairos, Topaz, Solar Eclipse and all the other dragons that you are working on! Especially that Kairos, it was a pain to get without using gems... @.@ I finally got mine a few hours ago during class after spending 1-2 months on this dragon no thanks to the last piece on the second stage. So lucky that the head piece of the last stage came around 2 days after the 2nd stage was completed. No more racing for me! >.<

As with Solar Eclipse, I got both of mine with Blazing/Lava and Air/Lava if anyone is still trying to get it.

Good luck and hopefully I'll get back online soon. Thanksgiving break is just right around the corner for me~
Congratulations on getting Kairos! I hope you did well on your midterms.