App description: *** App Store Best of 2012 ***

RUN, JUMP, and SLIDE to save the day!
Collect coins and find hidden Golden Shorts!
Earn more stars with faster times!

84 different levels across 2 game modes
6 unique environments
Choose from over 170 disguises to wear
Race against a ghost of your best score
Earn achievements both online and offline
Easy access to Game Center scores
Ability to customize controls
View various game stats
iOS 7 Controller Support

Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad!

IGN - "BeaverTap Games fully delivers on its promise of pure platforming bliss."
5/5 - TouchArcade - "The controls are as flawless as virtual controls get."
4/4 - Slide To Play - "Masterful level design; gobs of replay value; wonderful graphics"
5/5 - Gamezebo - "Mikey Shorts does not let up or disappoint."
5/5 - AppSpy - "There's something for everyone."
5/5 - 148Apps - "When I make a great run through a level, it feels like Im an expert game speedrunner, nailing every jump like the world is traveling in slow-motion."

Twitter: @beavertapgames
Facebook: facebook.com/beavertapgames

Sanuku's comments:






11-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion008 View Post
Um, guys, no new disguises showing up :S
I've got them

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
11-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion008 View Post
Um, guys, no new disguises showing up :S
It was just approved a couple hours ago, so maybe you need to try updating again. Hopefully it's just the App Store being wonky?

11-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Wimp's is kind of funny...
11-15-2012, 08:11 PM
NO luck. I definitely got the update but nothing new shows up in the store. Except......on the stats page it says Disguises: 156/172. IPod touch 4, iOS 6.0.1 (Newest one).
11-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Looking cool with Wimp's Panties on my head...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (154.5 KB, 8 views)
11-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion008 View Post
NO luck. I definitely got the update but nothing new shows up in the store. Except......on the stats page it says Disguises: 156/172. IPod touch 4, iOS 6.0.1 (Newest one).
Cool, thanks for checking. But it appears that there is a small bug that I introduced. Fixing it right now, but that means we'll have to submit a new version and wait another 5-7 days.

Sorry!

EDIT: fix submitted to Apple!

Last edited by mikeg123; 11-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Disguises show up for me.
PS.could there be a button when you select a game inspired hat that says buy this game.
11-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverTap Games View Post
Mikey Shorts (1.4) features 15 new disguises from some of our favorite indie games for iOS!

Thanks for supporting Mikey Shorts and other indie games! Your ratings and reviews really help!
This game is AWESOME - I've had so much fun attemping perfect pixel parkouring!! It's been one of the best ios games I've picked up. Controls and level designs are so damn good. I'm personally not interested in the different 'guises, so keep churning out levels and I'll cough up for those.

Highly recommended if anyone randomly reads this comment and has not tried this game.
11-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Disguises show up for me.
PS.could there be a button when you select a game inspired hat that says buy this game.
Yeah, the bug will only show up if you upgrade from version 1.3 -> 1.4. And that is a great idea about the indie hats. Not sure what we'll be doing for a future update, but we'll keep that on the list of possible things to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estupendo1 View Post
This game is AWESOME - I've had so much fun attemping perfect pixel parkouring!! It's been one of the best ios games I've picked up. Controls and level designs are so damn good. I'm personally not interested in the different 'guises, so keep churning out levels and I'll cough up for those.

Highly recommended if anyone randomly reads this comment and has not tried this game.
Thank you very much! We're glad that you are enjoying the game, and we love hearing about it.
11-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Diggin' the new disguises! I'm just curious, though... why is Commander Pixman's just the Pixman sprite on Mikey's head and not like Pixman's helmet or something? Just curious! Thanks for the update!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.