★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

11-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
You are an idiot cause you dont know that you can spell secound and colour with an u as well. Undeadcow used disappointment instead of disappoint, that is a very big mistake cause the way he wrote the sentence can only be used the verb disappoint and not the noun disappointment. Not even talking about you who is a complete retard.

Im sorry for this trashtalking but some people here are just pissing me off.
Calm down dude, this is an internet forum, not a grammar committee. Listen, I'm all about proper grammar and spelling, but this is not the place to get upset over a couple of misspelled words. Trust me, I've seen FAR worse posts. Undeadcow's post is actually better than probably 50% of posts around here.

On another point: I googled the word 'secound.' I don't see it as an alternative spelling to second (I do see, and already knew about color/colour). Could I see a source for this?

This thread is getting far off course, why don't we either go back to talking about the game, or just leave it alone til the game comes out
11-20-2012, 02:14 AM
Quote:
You are an idiot cause you dont know that you can spell secound and colour with an u as well. Undeadcow used disappointment instead of disappoint, that is a very big mistake cause the way he wrote the sentence can only be used the verb disappoint and not the noun disappointment. Not even talking about you who is a complete retard.

Sorry my mistake... I'll just go away and bin my masters degree in English lit and stop being a professional writer because of a made up word.... 😝

11-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:

I'm absolutely sure there is no alternative for second to be spelt "secound". However that isn't the case with color or as I say "colour".

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
11-20-2012, 09:22 AM
When I think about the Minigore Zombies delay and uncertainty it gives me grammar rage too. Frankly I'm so busy haunting this thread I've resorted to scrutinizing details of each post myself. If we can't bash zombies we can at least bash each other.
11-20-2012, 10:27 AM
The game has been approved and will be released early December.

This info comes from the Twitter.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Here's a link to that particular tweet ->https://twitter.com/minigore/status/270925612942757888

Finally some usefull info
11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah,true...Early December...
11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgmeister View Post
Here's a link to that particular tweet ->https://twitter.com/minigore/status/270925612942757888

Finally some usefull info
Tweeted 6min ago. Shows how quick info comes to TA Forum!!!
11-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Seriously?? Don't mess with a mans hopes and dreams....

I saw it on their website.
11-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
It was a joke tweet lol
How do you know